Chapter 203-204

Chanwoo looked at Sehun with anticipation in her eyes.

Sehun glanced at Chanwoo but did not have any reaction. He just quietly sat down on a seat not far away.

Chanwoo seemed to be a little disappointed and quietly returned to his seat.

After Sehun's interlude, Ms. Oh once again faced Lisa with a domineering stance.

Perhaps it was because of the incident with Sehun that Ms. Oh once again regained her prestige.

Lisa rubbed her nose and looked in the direction of Chanwoo.

Chanwoo was spiritless. Obviously, the conversation between the two of them had once again hurt his feeling.

Sehun looked in the direction where Lisa was looking.

He looked at Chanwoo's somewhat familiar face and thought about it seriously, but he could not remember who he was.

Just as everything seemed to be back to square one, Jungkook suddenly stood up.

He glanced in the direction of Lisa and then said to the director of studies. "Director, may I ask what is the essence of running our school?"

The director was stunned by the question. He looked at Jungkook and blinked for a long time, but could not say anything.

Jungkook turned to Ms. Oh and said, "Ms. Oh, on behalf of our class, I question your ability to educate and manage us."

Ms. Oh did not expect Jungkook to suddenly speak up. Just as she was about to say something, the director interrupted her.

"Jungkook, why are you so rude?" The director did not dare to be too strict with Jungkook, so he could only ask in a gentle tone.

Jungkook still looked at Ms. Oh. He was neither humbling himself nor showing disrespect to her. "Although you have a lot of achievements in the field of education in the country and abroad, we cannot agree with your own failure."

"Me?" Ms. Oh raised her eyebrows slightly. She did not think there was anything wrong with her.

"Yes! Regarding your so-called elite education, the survival of the fittest, I express my doubts!" Jungkook looked at Ms. Oh, though his tone was not as aggressive as Lisa's.

Ms. Oh sneered instead. "Jungkook, I thought that as the only son of the Jeon family, you should have the consciousness to become an elite."

"I didn't expect you to hang out with these people all day long and you have even forgotten who you are!" Ms. Oh said in an interrogative tone.

Jungkook's expression did not change. He only said, "Your so-called elite may just be a false title."

"For a person who can abandon her own son, what elite are you talking about?" Jungkook's words hit hard on Ms. Oh.

Chanwoo raised his head to look at Jungkook. His eyes were full of anticipation.

Jungkook did not look at Chanwoo, but only at Ms. Oh. "Now, Ms. Oh, is this the way you plan to teach us how to become an elite?"

Ms. Oh gritted her teeth and glared at Jungkook. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Jungkook looked at Ms. Oh coldly. "You abandoned your son because he was diagnosed with problems with his intelligence along with autism when he was three years old, didn't you?"

Jungkook pointed out Ms. Oh's past mercilessly.

Sehun stood up, wanting to speak up for Ms. Oh.

After all, this was a family matter of the Oh family. It was not good to be dragged out in public.