Chapter 106

Lisa was still very happy about Woojin's protection.

After all, in the Kim family, there were not many people who could truly stand up for her.

Hanbin saw that Woojin actually spoke up for Lisa, and he was even angrier. "Woojin! What do you mean!"

"What do I mean?" Woojin's face revealed a displeased expression. "Clearly it has nothing to do with Sister Lisa, why are you not letting her go?"

"Why does it have nothing to do with her?" Hanbin growled angrily.

"Have you forgotten how she stood by and watched when the Kim family was in trouble?" Hanbin pointed a finger at Lisa.

"If it wasn't because the Lee family refused to make a move, would Nini be engaged?" Hanbin roared angrily. "If Nini wasn't engaged, would she now..."

As Hanbin spoke, he was so angry that his entire body was trembling.

Lisa could see Hanbin's emotions, but she also didn't intend to give him more opportunities to criticize her.

"When you guys asked me to help the Kim family, I did!" Lisa didn't want to explain too much, but she was also unwilling to be criticized by others.

"Minyhuk didn't cooperate with your plan, and you want to blame It on me?" Lisa frowned at Hanbin and didn't back down at all.

She puffed out her chest to make herself look more determined. "Jennie is willing to 'sacrifice' for the Kim family, what does that have to do with me?"

"If Minyhuk isn't willing to get engaged to her, don't tell me you want me to kneel down and beg Minyhuk to do so!" Lisa said and snorted.

"As for the apology to Jennie that you have wanted," Lisa said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile, "I don't know what kind of mentality you have!"

"If you think that this is to love... protect someone, then I don't think that's necessary!" Lisa's series of words shocked Hanbin into a daze.

Hanbin had never thought that Lisa, who had been silent all this time, would actually be able to talk non-stop like a cannon!

Most importantly, Lisa's gaze was very strange. It was as if she knew what was in his mind!

Hanbin could not help but quiver. He subconsciously avoided Lisa's gaze.

Lisa snorted and raised her chin at Hanbin.

Woojin looked back and forth at the two of them in confusion.

When Mother Kim walked out of the study, she happened to see the three of them standing in a group.

"What are you guys doing?" Mother Kim looked at the three of them and felt that they seemed to be arguing about something.

Hanbin gritted his teeth and said, "Lisa said that she wants to visit Jennie."

Hanbin was obviously going to force Lisa.

"Is that so?" Mother Kim also turned to look at Lisa. "It just so happens that I'm going to visit Jennie too. Do you want to come along?"

Hanbin obviously did not expect Mother Kim to come along, so he was a little stunned.

He originally wanted to bring Lisa alone so that Jennie could vent her anger.

If Mother Kim went with them, he might not be able to get what he wanted!

"Mom, didn't you say that you wanted to personally stew some tonic for Nini?" Hanbin immediately reminded.

Mother Kim smiled and said, "It's already done. I'm just about to send it over to Nini."

Hanbin gritted his teeth and was thinking about something.

Lisa obviously saw Hanbin's distress and laughed wildly in her heart.

However, Lisa did not intend to let Mother Kim hear her conversation with Jennie, so she said to Mother Kim, "Mom, I'll go by myself. I have something to say to Jennie alone."

When Mother Kim heard Lisa's words, although she was a little puzzled, she did not object. "Okay! Then come to the restaurant for dinner later."

Lisa nodded and went upstairs under the watchful eyes of Mother Kim and the others.

Since Mother Kim was here, Hanbin could not follow her upstairs. He could only stare at Lisa's back.

Lisa went upstairs and turned to the innermost room on the right.

Lisa politely knocked on the door and waited for a response from inside.

After a long while, there was no sound in the room. Lisa frowned slightly and slowly pushed the door open.

Sure enough, Jennie was not in the room.

"This is funny!" Lisa could not help but mutter to herself.

However, in the next moment, she thought of Jennie's whereabouts.

Lisa turned around and walked to the first room on the other side of the corridor.

That was Mino's room.

Lisa stood by the door and saw that the door was slightly opened.

Lisa slightly pushed open the door and indeed saw Jennie standing in the room.

Mino had just come out of the shower and was wearing a bathrobe that was loose on his body.

The moment Jennie came in, Mino was obviously shocked, but he regained his composure in the next moment.

"Why are you here?" Mino turned around and sat down on the sofa by the window.

Jennie stood where she was without saying a word.