Chapter 98

Lisa was very pleased but Jungkook and Minyhuk did not look too happy.

Lisa did not notice this and was still thinking about how to get more luck value from Jennie.

Jisoo had noticed that the two's did not look right, so he elbowed Lisa on her ribs.

Lisa howled, clutching her ribs as she glared at Jisoo. "What are you doing? Murdering me? My ribs are broken!"

Jisoo glanced at Lisa and gestured towards Jungkook and Minyhuk with her mouth. Then she tactfully took a few steps back.

Before Lisa could react to what Jisoo meant, the two men in front of her were already walking towards her.

Lisa subconsciously turned around and ran.

However, she was only 1.6 meters tall and how could she possibly outrun the two 1.8 meters tall men?

Lisa was helpless as she was grabbed by her collar and arm. She stood there aggrievedly.

Jisoo looked at Lisa's expression and gloated over her misfortune.

Only after Lisa gave her a glare did she remember to ask for help.

She desperately threw out a distress signal, but Jisoo hid at the side with a 'I'm afraid, too!' expression.

"Shouldn't you explain what's going on with Jennie?" Minyhuk glared at Lisa and asked coldly.

Although Jungkook did not say anything, he grabbed Lisa's arm even harder.

Lisa cursed in her heart, "Didn't one of these two persons despise her so much? And the other has a serious obsession with cleanliness?"

"Since when they have become so well-coordinated?" Lisa was quietly annoyed.

She waved her hand that was not grabbed. "Let go of me first! I'll tell the truth!"

Jungkook let go of her hand and stepped back, waiting for Lisa's reply.

Minyhuk hesitated for a moment and also let go of her hand gently, so that Lisa didn't have to stand on her toes.

Lisa slowly turned around and faced the two of them. "It's actually nothing! Jennie didn't intend to get engaged in the first place."

"She put on a show with Uncle Cha. The purpose was to make the Kim family think that she's the savior." Lisa pouted, as if she was already used to it.

"After that, she said that she didn't want to get marry in the first place, but it's for the sake of the Kim family." Lisa imagined that scene vividly in her mind.

"My mother has always felt for Jennie. Thus she wanted me to solve the problems of the Kim family." Lisa glanced at Minyhuk.

The key to solving the Kim family's problems was Minyhuk!

"But, I broke off the engagement with Minyhuk, and also the Kim family's idea of relying on the Lee family, so..." Lisa said and paused.

Lisa didn't finish her sentence, but everyone knew the outcome of it.

Jennie had to marry Uncle Cha!

However, Lisa felt sorry for herself about this matter.

After all, if Jennie did not jump in it herself, the Kim family would never allowed her to get engaged to Uncle Cha.

Minyhuk looked at Lisa, his expression changed.

He felt as if he had been used! Moreover, he had been used by this girl in front of him twice!

The more Minyhuk thought about it, the angrier he became. His glare at Lisa became more vicious. "So you had planned this all along?"

Lisa looked at Minyhuk's angry expression and frowned slightly. "Didn't I do as you wished?"

Minyhuk was stunned by this question.

That's right! He had never wanted to get engaged to Lisa. Wasn't this ending as he wished?

However, Minyhuk felt something strange.

He ruffled his hair a little impatiently and then said to Lisa, "Rest well! I'm leaving first!"

Minyhuk turned to leave, while Jungkook stared at his back in a daze.

Lisa walked up to Jungkook and asked, "The problem has been solved. Shouldn't you go back, too?"

Hearing Lisa's obvious order to leave, Jungkook's expression turned ugly.

Tzuyu and Sehun, who had been watching the show for a long time, walked over.

"Jungkook, I think it's best that we talk." Tzuyu insisted on her purpose of coming.

Jungkook frowned deeply and seemed to be a little impatient.

Seeing this, Sehun said, "The two of you should have a good talk. After all, Tzuyu is your fiancée."

Hearing this, Lisa and the others looked at Jungkook in surprise.

Hearing Sehun's words, Jungkook's expression darkened even more. "I didn't agree."

Tzuyu, looking hurt, was looking at Jungkook. Tears were welling in her eyes.