Chapter 117

Lisa returned to the coffee shop and straightaway went to the kitchen to prepare the cupcakes.

The whole afternoon, she made a lot of new products.

The college students who worked in the shop were so happy that they invited their friends over for food tasting.

Dara always said that Lisa was talented, but her talent had not been fully explored.

Although Lisa was a little confident in her baking skills, it was her first time being supported by so many people. She was very happy.

As the last-minute tasting event had ended successfully, Lisa had another idea.

She calculated in her heart that she could carry out this tasting and the internet promotion simultaneously. When the time came, the effect would be even better.

With this thought in mind, Lisa wanted to talk to Dara again.

She searched around the shop but did not see Dara.

Lisa was a little surprised. After all, Dara rarely went out without telling.

After about half an hour, Dara walked in from outside the shop.

Seeing her dejected look, Lisa guessed that she must have encountered something.

Lisa did not have any memories of Dara from her previous life.

The only thing that could be related to Dara was probably this coffee shop.

Seeing Dara stagger to the bar counter and stare blankly at the row of cups in front of her, Lisa did not know what to do for a moment.

She walked forward and looked at Dara, asking with concern, "Sister Dara, are you okay?"

Hearing this, Dara raised her head and looked at Lisa. The corners of her mouth twitched. "I'm fine..."

Lisa felt that her heart was aching when she saw Dara's expression.

She had never seen Dara look like this before.

Ever since she met Dara, although she had always been as calm as water, she had never looked so lost as she was now.

She had always been someone that people could rely on.

Lisa gently held Dara's hand. "If you need me to do anything..."

"It's okay, there's no need." Dara looked at Lisa and shook her head.

Lisa knew that the current Dara needed to be alone.

She said to Dara, "Sister Dara, you go and rest first. I'm in the shop."

Dara looked at Lisa gratefully. She didn't insist and went back to her room to rest.

Lisa sat at the bar counter and thought about Dara's appearance when she left.

At this moment, the door of the coffee shop was pushed open again.

Lisa subconsciously stood up to greet the customers who came in.

Lisa looked up and saw Jungkook walking in.

She frowned slightly, and the expression on her face seemed to be a little impatient.

Jungkook did not expect to see Lisa the moment he entered, so he subconsciously avoided her gaze.

Seeing this, the expression on Lisa's face became even more dissatisfied.

She cursed in her heart, "What? Are you trying to avoid me now?"

Although Lisa was displeased, she did not say much.

Jungkook adjusted his mood and said to Lisa, "Why are you here at this time?"

"I took the afternoon off," Lisa said simply.

"What's wrong with you? Are you not feeling well?" Jungkook asked quickly.

"Nothing!" Lisa replied perfunctorily.

The two of them fell silent for a moment.

The university student who worked here knew Jungkook. Seeing the two of them in a stalemate, she did not know whether to go over and greet him.

After a long while, Lisa broke the silence. "What would you like to drink?"

Jungkook thought for a moment. "A cup of coffee and a small cake, thank you!"

"Sorry, the small cake is sold out today!" Lisa declined without hesitation.

Jungkook frowned slightly, but he did not insist. "Then a cup of coffee will do. Thank you!"

Lisa said to the university student beside her, "Sister Cha, could I trouble you for a cup of coffee? Thank you!"

Chaeyung quickly walked to the bar counter and prepared coffee for Jungkook.

Lisa did not know why she was feeling so resentful.

Ever since Jungkook entered, Lisa's resentment seemed to have rushed out of her, making her feel like a rocket launcher.

Chaeyung made the coffee and handed it to Jungkook, who was still standing outside the bar counter. "Why don't I bring it to your seat?"

Jungkook shook his head and pulled a chair over to the bar counter to sit down.

Jungkook had never eaten anywhere else besides the sofa by the window!

Chaeyung was a little surprised and looked at Jungkook wiping the table in front of him with a square handkerchief that he always brought along.

This seemed to be Jungkook's habit. No matter where he went, he had to carefully wipe the place where his hands would touch with a square handkerchief.

Chaeyung did not know the reason, but Lisa did.

This was the sequela of Jungkook's obsession with cleanliness.

After keeping the square handkerchief, then only Jungkook took over the coffee.