Chapter 141

When Lisa arrived at the classroom, the first thing she saw was Jungkook's seat.

Jungkook was not in his seat.

Lisa immediately slumped down and walked forward.

She had only taken two steps when she suddenly tripped. She staggered and crashed onto the desk in front of her.

Lisa was not prepared for this. This collision left a big hole in her head.

Blood immediately flowed out.

Jisoo was walking behind her. She was shocked by Lisa's appearance and quickly rushed over. "Lisa, are you okay?"

Lisa sat up from the ground and covered her forehead with one hand. Blood flowed out from between her fingers.

Jisoo quickly helped Lisa up. "Go, let's go to the infirmary!"

Taehyung was carrying his school bag as he walked to the classroom. When he saw Lisa's face covered in blood, he was shocked.

"What happened?" He ran forward to check on Lisa's injuries.

"I fell and hurt my head," Lisa said while clenching her teeth.

"How did it happen?" Taehyung cried out in surprise. Then, he handed his bag to Jisoo and carried Lisa.

Lisa only felt that the world was spinning. It was as if the tofu pudding had been stirred in her mind.

With Taehyung's help, Lisa soon arrived at the infirmary.

The teacher in the infirmary was stunned when he saw Lisa. "So soon?"

"What do you mean by so soon?" Jisoo stood beside her and did not seem to hear her clearly.

The teacher waved his hand and said, "Nothing! Put her over there. I'll check her wound."

Taehyung placed Lisa on the bed and took two steps back. He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

The teacher went up to check on Lisa and asked, "How did you get injured?"

"I tripped and hit my head on the desk," Lisa briefly explained.

"Oh!" The teacher responded and treated the wound. "I suggest you go to the hospital for a check-up as soon as possible. Hitting your head is not a small matter."

"Your luck is too bad!" The teacher could not help but mutter.

Lisa was about to reject his suggestion. But after hearing the teacher's words, she suddenly thought of something.

She nodded and said, "Okay! I will go for a check-up as soon as possible."

Jisoo quickly asked, "Do you need me to go with you?"

Taehyung hung up the phone and walked forward. He said, "No need. Minyhuk's car happened to be outside. Let him send Lisa to the hospital!"

"Minyhuk came to school?" Jisoo turned her head and asked.

Taehyung nodded and said, "He's at the gate!"

"Can you walk?" Taehyung looked at Lisa and asked, "Forget it! Let me carry you!"

After Taehyung said that, he carried Lisa again.

Taehyung carried Lisa all the way to the school gate. Minyhuk was already waiting outside the car.

"I'll leave her to you!" Taehyung said to Minyhuk.

Minyhuk nodded and said, "You guys go back first! I'll take care of her!"

Lisa got into the car, and Minyhuk naturally sat next to her.

Lisa only felt that the world was spinning. It was like her brain being stirred in her mind.

She beat her temples with her fist in confusion.

Seeing this, Minyhuk grabbed Lisa's hand. "Stop beating! You might not get a concussion from the trip but by beating yourself up!"

Lisa turned her head and glared at Minyhuk. She didn't say anything.

Along the way, Lisa felt that there was a mouthful of air in her chest that kept rolling up.

It wasn't until she got out of the car and walked into the hospital that Lisa finally couldn't control herself and vomited.

She didn't expect that what she vomited wasn't anything but a mouthful of blood.

This scared Minyhuk so much that he quickly called the medical staff next to him to help send Lisa to the emergency room.

Lisa looked at the ceiling of the hospital above her head, but she was roaring in her heart, "You unlucky shitty system! Can't you give me more time!"

At the beginning of her injury, Lisa didn't link this incident to her lack of luck value.

It wasn't until the teacher in the infirmary mentioned 'bad luck' that Lisa instantly understood the reason for the incident.

As the voices in Lisa's mind were too noisy, she couldn't distinguish the voice of the system at all.

Listening to the constant sounds of people and equipment around her, Lisa gradually fell into a coma.

"How is it? Is she awake?"A soft voice sounded in Lisa's ear.

"Not yet..." Another voice replied immediately.

"Why is this child so unlucky!" The inquiring voice could not help but sigh.

In her chaotic consciousness, Lisa gradually heard the voice clearly and recognized that the owner of the voice was the Kim sisters.