Chapter 128

Looking at the interaction between Jungkook and Sehun, Lisa suddenly realized that the relationship between the two of them seemed to be beyond her imagination.

Jisoo immediately asked the question in Lisa's heart, "Aren't the two of you on bad terms?"

Sehun turned to glance at Jisoo. "Who told you that?"

"The two of us grew up together!" Sehun said seriously.

"But this guy was too obsessed with cleanliness. He wouldn't let anyone get close to him." Sehun sniffed.

"Every time I wanted to get close to him, he would always keep me at a distance." Sehun looked at Jungkook with disdain.

"That's why I am used to keeping a distance from him." Sehun smiled bitterly.

"But it's impossible that we are on bad terms!" Sehun looked at Jisoo seriously.

"What a surprise." Jisoo could not help but sigh.

Jungkook looked at Lisa. His gaze was indifferent as if he was thinking about something.

Lisa did not look at him, but she instinctively felt that Jungkook had something to say to her.

Sehun looked at Jungkook and turned to Lisa. "The three of us grew up together."

Sehun said calmly as if he was recalling something.

"It was great back then. We could play together every day. We had so much fun," Sehun said with a smile.

"I remember that Jungkook wasn't as cool as he is now!" Sehun looked at Jungkook with disdain. "He even liked to cry!"

Hearing that, Jungkook immediately getsured to stop Sehun.

Sehun pushed Jungkook's hand away. "Hey, let me talk! It's really been a long time since I had someone to talk to."

Hearing that, Jungkook sighed and walked to the sofa at the side. He wiped it gently and sat down.

Seeing that, the corner of Sehun's mouth curled up. "Back then, Tzuyu especially liked to be by Jungkook's side."

"Although Jungkook always despised her, she still liked Jungkook very much." Sehun said and sighed.

"Of course I couldn't stand it! Why does everyone like Jungkook only?" Sehun's tone was a little childish.

"That's why I always deliberately ruin Jungkook and Tzuyu's chances of being alone together," Sehun said with a helpless expression.

"After a long time, I seem to have gotten used to this way of getting along." Sehun's eyes drooped slightly as he looked at his hands that were stuck with needles.

"At that time, I thought that we would go on this way together forever," Sehun said in a deep voice.

"But who knows that guy would move to another city?" Sehun said with dissatisfaction in his tone.

"Without the influence of the Jeon family, Tzuyu and I lived in the neighboring city. We only had the opportunity to transfer to the new school recently," Sehun said as he looked at Jungkook with a bitter gaze.

"It's because we heard that that guy had recovered from his serious mysophobia!" Sehun could not help but gnash his teeth.

"Back then, we put in tremendous effort to help treat his mysophobia!" Sehun said indignantly.

Lisa suddenly recalled the scene of herself "treating" Jungkook's mysophobia.

Looking at Sehun's expression again, Lisa suddenly felt sympathy for Jungkook who was forced to treat his mysophobia back then.

She glanced at Jungkook, and true enough, Jungkook closed his eyes, as if he could not bear to look back at the past.

Sehun did not notice Jungkook's expression, and said to himself, "It was not until I came here that I found out this guy's mysophobia was treated by you!"

Sehun looked at Lisa with a strange expression. "I don't know how you did it!"

"So, I have been secretly observing you!" Sehun continued.

Lisa could not help but twitch her lips.

Secretly observing?

How could that kind of sinister and terrifying look be called secretly observing?

Jisoo looked at Lisa with some sympathy. She also deeply felt that Sehun's observation seemed to be a little excessive.

Sehun did not realize his problem and continued, "However, you should never, never snatch Jungkook away!"

"You have no idea how sad Tzuyu is!" Sehun muttered.

Lisa finally could not hold it in anymore and asked the question in her heart, "Don't you like Tzuyu too?"

Sehun looked up at Lisa with eyes full of honesty, "But she doesn't like me!"

Lisa was speechless to this response.

"Since you like her, why don't you fight for it?" Jungkook finally opened his eyes slowly and looked at Sehun.

Sehun's expression changed, again and again.

After a long while, Sehun said slowly, "I don't know when I will die...."