Chapter 7

Under everyone's watchful eyes, Lisa sat in her seat as if nothing had happened and arranged her things.

Jisoo was still a little worried, so he said a few words of concern to Lisa.

For Lisa, in her previous life, she did not have many friends. Although she had crossed paths with Jisoo a few times, they were not considered close.

However, seeing Jisoo's concern for her, Lisa felt a slight warmth in her heart.

"I'm fine now, don't worry!" Lisa comforted Jisoo.

Jisoo still looked at Lisa suspiciously, as if he felt that something was wrong.

It wasn't until Jisoo left that Lisa bent over the table and felt the luck values faintly seeping out from all directions in the classroom.

This class was really a feng shui treasure class.

Even if she didn't deliberately try to obtain the luck values here, she could still make herself feel more comfortable by getting some of them.

For Lisa, she did not even want to waste a single strand of luck value.

Lisa looked at the empty space beside her and asked, "Who was that person just now?"

Suddenly, a voice sounded from behind Lisa, "You're finished! You dare to touch Young Master Jeon's little face!"

She turned around in confusion and saw a boy sitting behind her, saying with a smile.

Lisa recognized him. He was the boy who repeatedly praised her.

"Who are you then?" Lisa looked at him, as if she did not know him.

In her previous life, Lisa had always felt inferior due to her background and upbringing.

Even when she returned to the Kim family, because the Kim Family did not accept her, she was filled with fear towards the outside world.

At that time, all that she had wanted was the Kim Family giving her even just a look.

However, in the entire Kim family, apart from her younger brother, Kim Dongyhuk, no one had ever given her a good look.

Speaking of Kim Dongyhuk, Lisa felt a little emotional.

Kim Dongyhuk was the most neutral person in the Kim family.

His attitude towards Lisa and Jennie was the same. He would never side with anyone.

However, she was not as good at coaxing people as Jennie.

Even the neutral Kim Dongyhuk was unable to resist Jennie's gentle attacks.

"Hey! What are you thinking about?" A voice sounded in Lisa's ear.

Lisa felt that something was hitting her.

When she came back to her senses, she saw that the boy behind her kept poking her arm with a rolled up book.

Lisa hurriedly dodged his attack. "Who are you?"

The other party's expression immediately became a little ridiculous. "Are you selectively deaf?"

"I've already said it three times! My name is Kim Taeyhung!" Taeyhung pointed at his nose using a book and said.

Lisa replied with an 'oh', which was considered an acknowledgement.

Taeyhung frowned and looked at Lisa. "Why do you always look absent-minded?"

"What are you thinking about?" Taeyhung seemed to be full of curiosity towards Lisa.

"Nothing..." Lisa paused. "I'm just thinking about who that boy was just now."

"You don't even know the young master of the Jeon family !" Taeyhung giggled behind her.

"You're really hopeless!" Taeyhung looked like he was gloating over Lisa's misfortune.

"Should I know him?" Lisa was puzzled.

"That's true. In your eyes, probably there's only Minyhuk!" Taeyhung said as he looked in Minyhuk's direction.

Minyhuk still had his head lowered as he stared at the book in his hand with a concerned expression.

Lisa looked at Minyhuk's cold and aloof expression and her heart instantly felt a little desolate.

She had worked so hard to follow behind Minyhuk just so that he would look back at her.

However, all of this was just wishful thinking. In Minyhuk's heart... she had never existed!

"Hey! You really don't know Jeon Jungkook?" Taeyhung's voice sounded again.

"No!" Lisa said with certainty.

She had never interacted with Jeon Jeongkook before, so it was natural that she did not know him.

Taeyhung stuck out his tongue and said, "No wonder you dared to treat him like that!"

Lisa knew that Taeyhung was talking about how she had laid her hands on Jungkook just now.

"That... an accident!" Lisa thought about how she should explain herself, but she realized that it was all in vain.

Taeyhung chuckled and said, "It doesn't matter! Anyway, you're definitely on Young Master Jeon's blacklist!"

"Why?" Lisa frowned and looked at Taeyhung. "He can't be that petty, right?"

"I don't dare to say anything else..." Taeyhung chuckled. "But Young Master Jeon is famous for his germaphobia!"

"Your actions just now were a crime deserving of death!" Taeyhung said, looking like she really deserved a beating!