Chapter 121

After a night of brainwashing by Jisoo, the whole morning Lisa felt that Jungkook was indeed a scumbag!

When she saw Jungkook in school early in the morning, she snorted coldly and ignored him.

Jungkook had initially wanted to take advantage of the time in school to have a good chat with Lisa, but he did not expect her to behave in such a manner.

Jungkook frowned as he watched Lisa sit down next to him and organize her things, ignoring him.

Out of nowhere, he was full of anger and grabbed Lisa's arm. "Let's go out and talk!"

Lisa was shocked by Jungkook's action and subconsciously wanted to shake off his hand.

Jungkook certainly would not let go and still hold Lisa tightly.

Just as the two of them were in a stalemate, Sehun suddenly stood beside Lisa and said in a low voice, "Lisa, I have something to tell you."

Lisa turned to look at Sehun. Although she did not feel like talking to him, she did not reject him like how she felt towards Jungkook.

"Okay!" Lisa said and wanted to get up and leave with Sehun.

"She's not free!" Jungkook still refused to let go of Lisa.

Tzuyu walked to Jungkook's side and said, "Jungkook, my mom asked me to bring you something."

Lisa glanced at Tzuyu, shook off Jungkook's hand, got up, and followed Sehun out.

Jungkook stared at the backs of the two people as they left. He looked at Tzuyu and said, "Don't do these useless things."

"How could it be useless? One day, you will accept me! We are engaged, aren't we?" Tzuyu said with a smile on her face.

Jungkook impatiently used something to push Tzuyu's things away. He did not even want to touch her things.

Tzuyu did not mind. "You're still a clean freak as when you were a child!"

Jungkook ignored her and continued to read his book.

Tzuyu placed the things on Jungkook's desk. "I will leave the things here. Remember to bring them home!"

Jungkook ignored Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled and turned to leave.

However, the moment she turned around, her face gradually darkened.

Jungkook had been waiting for Lisa to come back.

However, Lisa and Sehun still did not return when the class started.

Feeling uneasy, Jungkook got up and walked out of the classroom.

The teacher who was in class was shocked by his actions and quickly called out to him.

However, he acted as if he did not hear and walked out straight.

He went around the school but still could not find Lisa.

Just as he was afraid that something might have happened to Lisa, he saw Lisa running out from a bush with her hands full of blood.

Jungkook quickly rushed over. "What has happened to you? Are you injured?"

Lisa shook her head. "I'm fine! But Sehun!"

Lisa said in a panic, grabbing Jungkook's hand and running towards the bush.

Jungkook followed Lisa to the bush and found Sehun lying on the ground. There were pools of blood around him.

Seeing Lisa's panicked look, Jungkook quickly comforted her, "Don't be afraid! I'll call an ambulance right away!"

"Go to the infirmary and get the teacher here!" Jungkook ordered.

Lisa nodded and ran to the infirmary.

When the teacher and Lisa arrived, Jungkook had already turned Sehun's body over.

Sehun's chest was covered in blood, and it was a shocking sight.

The teacher rushed forward and gave Sehun a preliminary check. "What happened?"

Lisa said in a trembling voice, "We were talking here, and suddenly he started vomiting blood. I don't know what happened."

"Does he have a medical history? Do you know?" The teacher asked again.

"I..." Lisa became even more flustered. She was about to cry.

"Hemophilia, family medical history," Jungkook said calmly.

Hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa looked at Jungkook in shock.

Jungkook stared at the teacher's actions and said, "I've already called the hospital. They'll be here soon."

Lisa's entire body was trembling, and the blood on her hands looked even more shocking.

Lisa did not expect Sehun to have such an illness. Perhaps this was the reason why he finally went all out in his previous life!

Jungkook looked at Lisa's nervous look and felt a little sorry for her. He gently patted Lisa on the back and comforted her.

Lisa looked up at Jungkook, and there were tears in her eyes.

The teacher was checking to see if Sehun had any other external injuries that were bleeding.

Fortunately, he did not fall to the ground directly. It seemed that he was held up by Lisa before he fell onto the ground.

When the ambulance arrived, Jungkook and the teacher got in and instructed Lisa to wait at the infirmary.

Lisa watched as the ambulance left. She stood where she was and stared at the blood on her hands.

"This... why..." Lisa murmured as she looked at her hands, feeling an unprecedented fear.