Chapter 143

Jungkook was a little unwilling to let go of Lisa's hand.

However, seeing Lisa seemed to be in better spirits, he felt more at ease.

Lisa struggled to sit up, and Jungkook rushed forward to help her up.

He touched her again, and luck value once again filled her.

An idea suddenly crossed Lisa's mind. Luck value could only be transmitted through physical contact?

In other words, she no longer could rely on the fluctuation of Jungkook's emotion?

She had to have physical contact with him?

Lisa's brows were tightly knitted together.

Every time she wanted to draw a clear line with Jungkook, something unexpected would happen.

This time, even the method of obtaining luck value had changed!

Seeing Lisa looked a little angry, Jungkook explained, "I didn't mean to forget my phone. I was in a hurry just now..."

Lisa looked at Jungkook's anxious expression and suddenly felt that he was a little cute.

She waved her hand at Jungkook and said, "It's okay! It's not a big deal!"

"But, you still look angry." Jungkook looked at Lisa's expression and was still a little nervous.

Lisa shook her head. "It's not because of you!"

"Then who is it?" Jungkook asked subconsciously, his tone was suspicious.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and said, "It was because of myself! I could even stumble and get injured so badly while walking!"

At this point, Jungkook suddenly looked at Lisa with a serious face. "I heard that you tripped and fell."

"Did you see what you had tripped over?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

Lisa only reacted after Jungkook asked, "You're right! My bad luck is one thing, but the person who tripped me up is the real key!"

Jungkook nodded heavily. "Think carefully, who had tripped you up!"

Lisa lowered her head and tried hard to recall.

But no matter how hard she recalled, the memory of that period was vague.

After a long time, Lisa shook her head. "Forget it! Maybe I'll remember it someday!"

Jungkook reached out his hand and patted Lisa on the shoulder. "Don't put too much pressure on yourself! Rest well!"

Lisa nodded and said, "Why didn't you come to school this morning?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth and thought for a while and said, "Tzuyu's parents came to my house to cause a ruckus yesterday."

Lisa's expression froze slightly when she heard Tzuyu's name.

She didn't say anything and just quietly waited for Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook stared at Lisa and said, "I'm no longer engaged to Tzuyu, so..."

Jungkook swallowed hard and said, "Can you..."

Lisa blinked and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt that he had never been so nervous before.

Jungkook thought for a moment and said again, "Can you be my..."

"Idol!" A shout came from afar and Taehyung quickly walked into the ward.

Seeing Jungkook standing there awkwardly and Lisa glaring at him, Taehyung blinked his eyes aggrievedly.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this?" Taehyung walked to the other side of the bed and placed a big bag of things on the table beside Lisa's bed.

Lisa glanced at the heavy bag of things and asked, "What's this?"

"It's the love and care from everyone." Taehyung curled his lips and said.

"Our good class monitor said that you were hospitalized and asked everyone to show a little love," Taehyung said as he glanced at the bag of things.

"So everyone raised money and bought 20 kg of apples for you so that you would be safe and sound." After Taehyung said that, he took out a big apple from the bag.

"The guy who went to buy the apples said that the owner of the fruit stall thought that he was going to steal the business," Taehyung said as he walked out with the apple in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked as she looked at Taehyung's back.

"I'm going to wash the fruit!" Taehyung waved the apple in his hand and left without looking back. "You guys continue!"

When Taehyung's back disappeared, Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other awkwardly again.

"Well, Just now I..." Jungkook tried hard to resume the atmosphere.

Lisa was no longer in the mood.

She turned to look at the bag of apples. "There are so many... Why don't you bring some to Sehun?"

Jungkook looked at the bag of apples and sighed silently. "Okay!"

A great opportunity was simply wasted. Jungkook wanted to grab Taehyung and give him a good beating.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's depressed expression with a stifled smile.. She felt a little devil was baring its fangs and brandishing its claws in her heart.