Chapter 46

Lisa came to the rooftop alone and looked down from a high vantage point. She thought that everything would be different after she was born again.

At least, in her mind, everything was slowly developing in a good direction.

She did not know why Minyhuk still hated her so much? She had already said that she would not be engaged to him. Why would he still treat her in this manner?

Lisa did not know what Minyhuk was thinking. She only hoped that she could get as far away from him as possible!

Lisa quietly leaned against the edge of the rooftop and looked into the distance.

She had once fantasized that there was someone who loved her in this city..

But now, it seemed that this city really was not suitable for her....

Just as Lisa was about to give up, Jisoo rushed to the rooftop.

She ran to Lisa's side, panting. She grabbed Lisa's shoulder with one hand. "I ran all over the school."

"Fortunately, I looked up at the field..." Jisoo said, out of breath.

Lisa looked back at Jisoo's exhausted look and helped her to sit down.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked anxiously as soon as she sat down.

Lisa smiled and nodded. "It's okay. I'm fine."

"What happened to you just now?" Jisoo asked curiously. "Minyhuk's actions were a little overboard, but..."

Lisa knew what Jisoo wanted to say.

She shook her head and said, "It's nothing. I just wanted to come up and get some fresh air."

Jisoo grinned and smiled. "It's good that you're fine! I'll accompany you!"

Lisa looked at Jisoo and suddenly felt like laughing. "You're the class monitor, is this okay?"

"Our class is a little special." Jisoo chuckled. "The class monitor naturally has special privileges, too!"

Hearing that, Lisa exhaled softly and did not say anything else.

It was not until the second lesson of the afternoon that Jisoo accompanied Lisa down from the rooftop.

When the two of them arrived at the classroom, the originally noisy classroom instantly became completely silent.

Lisa frowned and returned to her seat under everyone's gaze.

When Jungkook saw that Lisa had returned, he hesitated for a long time before asking in a low voice, "Are you alright?"

Lisa was surprised that Jungkook had actually taken the initiative to speak to her, and her eyes were wide open.

Jungkook saw that Lisa had been staring at him without saying a word, and his face became even redder.

Lisa suddenly felt that Jungkook was a little cute. In the past, because of Jungkook's severe mysophobia, many people had avoided him.

Lisa was the first person to take the initiative to contact Jungkook, and she was also the one who indirectly alleviated Jungkook's illness.

There seemed to be some special fate between the two of them.

Jungkook felt a little uncomfortable under Lisa's gaze, so he slightly tilted his body.

Only when Jungkook moved did Lisa finally have a reaction.

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern!" Lisa said happily, her eyes filled with smile.

Jungkook looked at Lisa, and in that moment, he was actually stunned.

Lisa looked at Jungkook, the smile on her face did not diminish, and she asked seriously, "I want to ask you for a favor, can I?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa's smile and nodded unconsciously.

"Can I?" Lisa saw Jungkook nod and asked excitedly, "Really?"

Being awakened by Lisa's excitement, Jungkook frowned slightly and looked at Lisa.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked slowly.

"I want you to help me with my homework!" Lisa said seriously.

Lisa's words were like a silencer in the classroom.

In an instant, the room of more than 40 people fell silent again.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and frowned. "You want me to help you with your homework?"

"Yes! is that not possible?" Lisa still refused to let go and asked.

"It's not that it's not possible..." Jungkook hesitated for a moment and did not know how to answer.

Everyone knew that he had a serious mysophobia, so they tried their best to keep a distance from him.

Only Lisa always tried her best to stick by his side, and now she was even asking him to tutor her!

Lisa felt Jungkook's emotions fluctuate, and in the next second, she smiled slightly. "Don't worry, we'll go to the coffee shop. I won't do anything to you!"

Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook's face turned even redder.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's expression and felt even happier. She could feel an endless stream of luck coming at her.

For a moment, Lisa even wondered if Jungkook would be sucked dry by her!