Chapter 158

After lunch at noon, Lisa was happily leaning on the chair, ready to have a good sleep.

A hand suddenly appeared in front of Lisa, causing her to bounce up from the chair.

Staring at the owner of the hand, Lisa asked sternly, "Are you trying to scare me to death? Are you crazy?"

The owner, Minyhuk, acted as if it had nothing to do with him. He stood at the side and asked leisurely, "What exactly did you say to my brother?"

Lisa looked at Minyhuk strangely. "Why? What did your brother say to you?"

"It's because he refused to say anything that I came to ask you!" Minyhuk said, somewhat gritting his teeth.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and smiled at Minyhuk. "A secret!"

Minyhuk's expression changed. After a long while, he exhaled and said, "Alright! Although I don't know what you said, thank you!"

Lisa, on the other hand, was somewhat baffled by the gratitude.

She stared at Minyhuk with inquiring eyes.

Minyhuk slightly lowered his body and leaned against Lisa's ear, saying, "After you guys left last night, he said a lot of things to me."

"He, who was originally very quiet, seemed to have more expectations," Minyhuk said softly.

"So, I want to thank you! At least, you made him have expectations," Minyhuk said as he extended his hand in front of Lisa.

Lisa looked at the hand and asked, "What is this for?"

"We shook hands to make peace!" Minyhuk said matter-of-factly.

"What had happened to us before?" Lisa was a little puzzled.

Minyhuk paused for a moment, then smiled slightly and said, "Okay! We have always been good!"

"Who is good?" Jungkook, who had just walked in from outside the classroom, immediately rushed over when he saw Minyhuk standing next to Lisa.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and said, "Minyhuk said thank you to me!"

"For what?" Jungkook glared at Lisa, his eyes seemed to have anger.

Lisa tried hard to hold back her smile and said, "He thanked me for visiting Brother Min-ho!"

"Oh." Jungkook seemed to be relieved after hearing what Lisa said.

Minyhuk frowned slightly when he saw the two of them exchanging glances. He said, "I'll take the afternoon off to go back. You... can visit my brother when you have time!"

Lisa nodded and said, "I should be going again soon!"

Minyhuk nodded and left.

Jungkook grabbed Lisa's hand with one hand and said in a low voice, "Don't get so close to him!"

Lisa pursed her lips and held back her laughter. "Okay! He was the one who leaned over. How did I avoid him!"

Jungkook snorted and said, "Anyway, you remember to stay away from him!"

Lisa held Jungkook's hand and said, "Okay, okay, okay! I'll listen to you!"

"Gosh, why must you guys let me see these things every day!" Taehyung was walking to his seat, biting an apple.

He took out the apple from his mouth and smacked his mouth, saying, "Why is it full of sour smell?"

He tried to sniff hard, "The air is filled with the sour smell of love!"

"It's disgusting!" Taehyung said loudly.

This sentence immediately attracted the laughter of many people around.

Lisa was a little embarrassed. She wanted to pull back her hand, but Jungkook held it tightly.

Jisoo stood up and said to Taehyung across the air, "Why? Are you envious? They're the first couple in our class. We have to protect them well!"

Jisoo's words immediately attracted the cheers of the class.

Many people even whistled.

Lisa blushed instantly, looking even cuter.

Jungkook, who usually showed his cold face to others, also stood up. "Everyone, please support us!"

"What support?" Taehyung immediately asked.

"Come, no matter what, give a kiss first!" Someone immediately began to cheer.

The class instantly erupted.