Chapter 146

As Lisa injured her head, the doctor retained her in the hospital for a day to observe her.

Lisa felt that she was about to become a regular visitor to the hospital.

In the evening, Jisoo and Taehyung left, leaving Lisa alone in the ward.

When Jungkook left, the two of them had not finished talking. Lisa had a feeling that Jungkook would come back.

She quietly lay on the hospital bed, waiting.

In the quiet night, she could occasionally hear the footsteps in the corridor of the hospital.

Lisa listened quietly and suddenly remembered how she looked like when she was lying on the hospital bed in her previous life.

The thing she hated the most in her life was lying on a hospital bed!

However, she was forced to stay in the hospital again and again. Lisa was even a little resigned to her fate.

Hearing the approaching footsteps, Lisa slowly propped herself up and looked in the direction of the door.

The door slowly opened and a figure walked in.

"Why is it you?" Lisa looked at the person in surprise.

The person walked towards Lisa step by step until she reached the bedside and said, "Are you very surprised?"

The corner of Lisa's mouth curled up slightly. "Not surprised?"

Jennie pulled a chair over and sat down in front of Lisa. "I heard that you have been hospitalized again. I came to see if you were dying."

Lisa looked at Jennie's disdainful look and sneered. "Thank you for your concern. I'm very well!"

Jennie looked at the wound on Lisa's head and snorted. "It seems that the injury is still too light."

"Aren't you afraid that I will record your words and send them to them?" Lisa looked at Jennie who did not have the intention to hide.

Jennie crossed her legs, and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "What am I afraid of? Do you think they will believe you?"

Lisa shook her head and smiled bitterly, "Sure enough, you are the one with more tricks."

Jennie looked fearless and said, "I came here today to tell you not to struggle unnecessarily."

"Your life will be under my control," Jennie said with a confident smile on her face.

Lisa didn't know what Jennie meant, but she subconsciously felt that Jennie had discovered a secret.

Lisa looked at Jennie's expression and frowned. "My life? Maybe your hand isn't big enough!"

Jennie raised her right hand and flipped it in front of her.

"What? You think you still have a chance to turn the tables?" Jennie said. She suddenly lowered her body and leaned towards Lisa.

"Don't think that you can threaten me just because you have that thing!" Jennie said with a fierce look in her eyes.

"It's just a piece of paper. It can't prove anything!" Jennie continued, "I advise you not to waste your energy!"

Lisa looked at Jennie with amusement, "If you really thought that piece of paper was useless, you wouldn't have come all the way here!"

Jennie, who had been poked in the sore spot by Lisa, had an ugly expression on her face, "I came here to warn you. If you dare to act recklessly again, I will have a way to chase you out of the Shen family!"

"Oh?" Lisa raised her eyebrows, "Do you really think that you are the daughter of the Shen family?"

"At least longer than you!" Jennie snorted.

"But you are still a fake!" Lisa said slowly.

"You!" Jennie was furious.

Lisa yawned and ordered Jennie to leave, "I am tired, please get out!"

Jennie stared at Lisa and did not move.

Lisa did not mind, she lifted the blanket and went in.

Jennie looked at Lisa, who was already wrapped tightly in the blanket and ready to sleep. Her eyes narrowed.

"Hmph! We'll see!" Jennie said and turned to leave.

Lisa lay on the bed, but her mind was thinking: Jennie dared to come to her in this manner, so she must have already prepared herself.

However, Lisa did not know what Jennie had obtained to make her so fearless.

Lisa had already used that thing to warn Jennie, but Jennie was not afraid?

The thing that she had spent so much effort to find in this life was actually useless?

Lisa lay on the bed, thinking hard. She did not notice that the door was pushed open again.

Jungkook walked into the ward, only to find out Lisa had already fallen asleep.

He hesitated for a moment, then walked step by step towards Lisa's bedside.

At this moment, Lisa was wrapped in a blanket and lying with her back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Lisa's back for a long time before saying, "Lili, I really want to be with you. When will you understand my feelings?"

Jungkook, who thought Lisa was already sound asleep, was startled by Lisa who suddenly got up.

He stepped back and looked at Lisa in fright.