Chapter 10

Lisa followed the direction Jisoo pointed and looked over. On one of the doors, there was a huge “VIP” sign.

Lisa looked at the place in surprise.

In her previous life, she had thought that the place was specially designed to receive VIP guests from the school.

So, it was actually a place designed for elite class?

Under her astonished gaze, Irene and Joy pushed open the door and walked out.

When the two of them walked out, they felt a gaze looking at them.

Joy turned her head and realized that it was Lisa who was staring at them.

Joy’s expression changed and she rushed over to Lisa. “What are you looking at?”

Lisa had an innocent expression on her face. “I’m not looking at you!”

“You’re clearly looking at... us!” Joy turned her head to look at Irene who was beside her.

Irene nodded and said, “That’s right! I saw it!”

Lisa rolled her eyes helplessly and said, “I was just looking at the VIP sign!”

Joy smiled arrogantly. “Why? Do you want to go in, too?”

Lisa raised her eyebrows slightly. “Why? Can’t I?”

Joy was about to reply when she suddenly remembered that Lisa was also a student of the elite class. She choked for a moment.

However, Irene’s gaze fell on the lunch box in front of Lisa. “Eh! What are these?”

Hearing Irene call out, Joy’s gaze also shifted over.

Following that, she sneered. “As expected of a country bumpkin! Even the food is so... disgusting!”

“Who are you calling it disgusting?!” A childish voice sounded from behind Joy and Irene.

The two were shocked and quickly turned around to look.

They saw Woojin rushing toward them angrily.

Irene and Joy didn’t expect it to be Woojin, so they subconsciously took a step back.

Kim Woojin was Jennie’s younger brother, and he always listened to Jennie.

The two of them always stayed with Jennie, so they were naturally familiar with Woojin.

However, they didn’t expect Shen Fu to be angry at them just because they said a few words about Lisa.

Woojin walked to Lisa’s side, looked at the food in Lisa’s lunchbox, and said to Joy and Irene, “Apologize!”

Joy and Irene naturally would not give in easily.

Although Woojin was Jennie’s younger brother, he was still a few years younger than them. They still had to maintain their dignity.

“Are you kidding? We didn’t say anything wrong!” Joy crossed her arms proudly, obviously not intending to apologize.

Woojin said fiercely, “My sister’s food is delicious! You can’t make such comment!”

Joy and Irene looked at each other.

Irene sneered and said, “I’m afraid she put some medicine in your food!”

“How can this be called delicious?”Irene’s gaze fell on Lisa’s bowl again.

“You!” Woojin was a little angry, but he didn’t know how to refute.

Lisa pulled Woojin’s arm and said, “It’s okay! Let them!”

“They haven’t eaten anything good either!” Lisa said and pulled Woojin to her side to sit down.

Joy and Irene’s expressions became colder when they heard that. “What did you say!”

Lisa ignored them and asked Woojin, “Have you eaten? Do you want to eat with me?”

If Jennie wasn’t here, Woojin would still be very obedient.

In Woojin’s opinion, a family should help each other and never let others bully them!

Lisa was still fuming with anger as he stared at Irene and Joy.

Lisa sighed helplessly and said to Jisoo, “I’m sorry to disturb your meal!”

Jisoo shrugged indifferently.

She had long disliked Irene and Joy.

Every day, they relied on the fact that their families were rich and kept criticizing on various things.

Jisoo’s family was not considered rich.

Her parents were intellectuals and she was specially recruited into the elite class.

Due to this, she was always despised by people like Joy and Irene in the class.

The reason why she was willing to be close to Lisa was probably because she had a feeling that they were in the same boat.

Lisa looked at Joy and Irene and said, “I’m not in the mood to argue with you. Just do whatever you think is best, okay?”

Seeing that Lisa was not going to stoop to their level, Irene and Joy were even more furious.

Just as the two of them were about to make a scene again...

Taeyhung suddenly appeared.

He placed his plate next to Jisoo and sat down. He looked at Lisa and said, “Do you mind?”

Lisa raised her eyes to look at Taeyhung.

He didn’t look like he was asking for permission, did he?

Jisoo also turned to look at Taeyhung, who had come uninvited, and then turned to stare at her plate.

Woojin looked at the person who had suddenly appeared in front of him and frowned.