Chapter 144

When Taehyung returned to the ward, Jungkook had already left.

Lisa sat on the bed and looked at Taehyung with a smile on her face.

Taehyung looked at Lisa in surprise. "Why did he leave? Did I disturb you guys?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "Are you looking for me for something?"

Taehyung smiled and sat in front of Lisa's bed. He handed the apple to Lisa. "Yes."

"Speak!" Lisa picked up the apple and took a bite.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, his arms were hanging on the back of the chair. "Do you want to know who caused you to fall?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "I don't like to beat around the bush."

Taehyung shrugged. "The most inconspicuous person in our class..."

Lisa thought seriously and asked, "Who is it?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It's Eunha!"

"Who is Eunha?" Lisa frowned and thought hard.

Taehyung could not stand it anymore and sit up straight. He stared straight at Lisa. "It's that girl who is sitting next, next, next to you!"

Lisa thought about it seriously. There seemed to be such a person.

She kept her head down all day long. Her bangs were long and her eyes could not be seen.

Lisa was even more confused. "Why did she trip me up?"

Taehyung shook his head. "That I don't know!"

"But I heard that she has a very gloomy personality. Perhaps she has some kind of tendencies?" Taehyung guessed.

Lisa thought for a while and said to Taehyung, "Can I trouble you?"

Taehyung quickly nodded. "No problem! Go ahead!"

Lisa pondered for a moment. "Help me investigate the background of this Eunha."

"Okay!" Taehyung made a 'yes sir' gesture and said, "I will fulfill my mission!"

Lisa leaned against the bed and thought for a moment. "Also, what is her relationship with Jennie!"

Taehyung looked at Lisa in surprise. "How did she connect to Jennie?"

Lisa shook her head. "I don't know, it's intuition!"

Taehyung did not refuse, "Okay! I'll investigate in detail!"

Lisa rubbed her forehead and suddenly thought of something. "Oh yes, was it Minyhuk that sent me to the hospital?"

"You have just thought of him!" Taehyung sighed. "If this person was dead, he would have become cold by now!"

Lisa smiled. "I knocked my head and couldn't remember for a while."

"Where did he go?" Lisa looked around.

Taehyung glanced at Lisa with disdain. "He left long ago! He said that something happened at home, and he was suddenly called to go back."

Lisa lowered her head slightly as if she was thinking about something.

"You don't have to worry. It shouldn't be a big problem." Taehyung said with a half-truth.

Lisa raised her head to look at Taehyung. From his avoiding gaze, she was sure that he knew something.

Lisa did not ask further and only nodded.

The two of them immediately fell into silence.

When Jisoo brought food back to the ward, she saw Taehyung sitting on a chair.

She walked in and placed the food in her hands on the table. She looked at Taehyung and asked, "Why are you here?"

Taehyung glanced at the lunch box that was wrapped in cloth and asked, "What delicious food did you bring?"

Lisa looked at Taehyung's drooling expression and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Taehyung quickly nodded.

Jisoo glanced at Taehyung and said, "Don't even think about it!"

Taehyung sat on the chair dejectedly and looked at Lisa with a mournful expression. "I brought you such important information. Can't you exchange it for some food?"

Upon hearing Taehyung's words, Jisoo turned around and asked Lisa, "What information?"

Lisa did not answer. Instead, she was going through the things that Jisoo had brought.

Taehyung answered enthusiastically, "Of course, it's about the culprit that caused Jisoo to fall!"

"Who is it?" Jisoo's expression immediately turned cold and hard.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's sinister expression and was surprised.

Jisoo, who had always looked carefree, actually had such a side of her.

Taehyung seemed energized. He looked at Jisoo and asked, "Why? Do you want to avenge Lisa?"

Jisoo frowned. "Can't I?"

Taehyung smiled. "Of course! You're the greatest!"

Jisoo snorted and clenched her small fists with a cracking sound.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and could not help be amazed. "Were you... trained before?"

Jisoo turned her head and grinned at Lisa. "I was trained since young!"

Jisoo's answer shocked Lisa and Taehyung.

Taehyung subconsciously shrank back.. He was afraid that Jisoo would beat him up if he offended her without knowing.