Chapter 73

Ever since Lisa returned to the Kim family, Minyhuk saw Lisa wagging her tail and begging everyone in the Kim family like a lapdog.

That look, to be honest, Minyhuk hated it from the bottom of his heart.

Subsequently, when Lisa saw that she couldn't get everyone's love in the Kim family and knew about her engagement with Minyhuk, she turned the tables and latched onto Minyhuk.

During that period of time, Minyhuk would feel annoyed whenever he heard her name, not to mention seeing Lisa.

Although Lisa tried to please him in every way, Minyhuk did not feel happy. Instead, he felt disgusted.

At that time, Lisa stared at every girl beside him like a little dog protecting its food, chasing away every girl that came close to him.

Although Lisa's actions annoyed Minyhuk, they helped him avoid a lot of trouble in the end.

However, Lisa never knew her own limits. She always felt that she would eventually become Minyhuk's wife. Therefore, all her thoughts were on Minyhuk.

However, Lisa had changed and he didn't know when it started. It seemed that it started from the day she transferred to the elite class.

Lisa's gaze no longer followed Minyhuk. She could also ignore the girls around Minyhuk.

Minyhuk had once tried to test her by interacting with the girl she used to hate the most in front of her.

However, Lisa acted as if she did not see it. She just turned around and left.

At that time, Minyhuk felt puzzled and incredulous. How could a person change so easily overnight?

Following that, Lisa began to follow Jungkook, just like how she had followed Minyhuk in the beginning.

However, Minyhuk knew that the look in her eyes was not admiration or dependence, but...

Minyhuk could not put his finger on it, but the feeling was very strange.

Minyhuk watched as Lisa walked away from him step by step towards Jungkook. For some reason, Minyhuk suddenly panicked...

He was afraid that he would never see that lovingness and dependence in her eyes again, and he was also afraid that the figure that had been following him all this time would just disappear!

Minyhuk fell into a deep sleep and was suddenly awakened by a loud noise.

He subconsciously looked at Lisa on the hospital bed and found that she was still lying quietly without any signs of waking up.

The noise came from outside the ward. Minyhuk frowned and looked at his watch. It was just seven o'clock.

He stood up and walked to the outside of the ward. He found that Hanbin had drunk too much and ran to the hospital to play drunkard.

Minyhuk looked at Hanbin slapping the wall randomly and asked the nurse which was Lisa's ward.

The nurse wanted to chase him out, but a drunkard could not be measured with the strength of an ordinary person.

Two security guards rushed forward, wanting to restrain Hanbin. Hanbin kicked and stomped the security guards.

Minyhuk did not want to get involved in this matter, but Mother Kim was also woken up at this time. She walked out to check the situation.

"Hey! Please let go! This is my son!" Mother Kim walked up and said to the security guard.

The security guard didn't let go, but said to Mother Kim, "He is disturbing the order of the hospital. We have to send him to the police station!"

"No, no, no! He also wants to see his sister. It was an emergency!" Mother Kim immediately found an excuse for Hanbin. .

The security guards looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

The head nurse on duty knew Mother Kim. She went up to the security guards and whispered a few words, and the two security guards let him go.

Hanbin was dragged into the ward by Mother Kim and thrown on the sofa.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Mother Kim glared at Hanbin angrily.

Hanbin was already in a drunken stupor, and a smile hung on the corner of his mouth. "I'm here to see if Lisa is dead!"

"Son, how can you say that!" Mother Kim became even angrier. "Lili is your sister after all!"

"I don't have such a sister!" Hanbin waved his hand and said unhappily.

"If it weren't for her, Nini wouldn't be sad and cry!" Hanbin said through gritted teeth.

"Ever since she came back, everyone in the family has been unhappy!" As Hanbin said that, his gaze swept over Lisa who was lying on the bed.

He stood up unsteadily and walked towards Lisa's hospital bed step by step. Seeing this, Minyhuk went forward and blocked Hanbin's way.

Hanbin tilted his head and looked at Minyhuk, then he exhaled a breath of alcohol. "And you! You made Nini cry, too!"

Minyhuk frowned deeply and controlled himself not to push Hanbin onto the ground.

Mother Kim saw the impatient expression on Minyhuk's face and quickly reached out to pull Hanbin to the side.

Hanbin waved his hand to shake off Mother Kim. Mother Kim was unprepared and fell back abruptly.

Minyhuk saw the situation and rushed over to hold Mother Kim.