Chapter 171

The three of them sat down by the window.

Dara glanced at Jisoo and Lisa and said, "If you have something to say, just say it."

Jisoo stared at Dara and asked, "Sis, what's happening with that man?"

Dara paused for a moment and said to Jisoo, "It's all in the past."

Jisoo was about to ask again, but Lisa stopped her.

Lisa pondered for a moment and said, "Sister Dara, I think there's some misunderstanding between you and that person?"

Dara shook her head. "There's no misunderstanding. It's just that the timing wasn't right."

Seeing this, Lisa's expression changed slightly. "Perhaps you can give both parties another chance?"

"I think it's not the end yet between you and him." Lisa hesitated for a moment before saying.

This was the first time she had tried to persuade someone this way. She felt that if Dara missed this opportunity to get back together with Min-ho, she might not have another chance in the future.

Lisa looked at Dara and said softly, "Perhaps, you can let go of the hurdle in your heart and try again?"

Dara looked at Lisa. After a long while, she shook her head and said, "I'm tired."

Dara then smiled at Lisa and said, "Don't worry too much. I'm fine."

"I just don't want to experience what happened before," Dara said to Lisa. "I want to rest. I'll be too tired."

Lisa could tell that Dara was telling the truth about being tired.

Ever since she came back from the hospital, Dara seemed to have lost all her energy.

Lisa looked at Dara helplessly. "Sister Dara, we've disturbed you today, but I think you should think about it again."

Dara pursed her lips and smiled at Lisa and Jisoo.

Lisa pulled Jisoo and quickly walked out of the room.

Jisoo stood at the door and looked at Lisa. "Why didn't you make it clear?"

Lisa sighed and said, "Some people refuse to see it clearly. It won't be clear no matter what you say."

Jisoo looked at Lisa. She didn't know where her old-fashioned look came from.

Jisoo shook her head and said, "What do you mean? My sister refuses to understand?"

Lisa looked at Dara's tightly shut door and pulled Jisoo back to her room.

The two of them sat on the bed. Lisa said softly, "Your sister has a hurdle in her heart."

"I'm not sure what it is, but it's probably because that man left without saying goodbye," Lisa said, feeling unsure.

Although she had heard about Min-ho in her previous life, she did not know much about him.

After seeing Dara and Min-ho meet today, Lisa felt that there was still something that she did not know.

However, based on the current situation, it was better that they talk to each other face to face.

Lisa looked at Jisoo, thought for a moment, and said, "I think we should persuade Sister Dara to resolve this matter."

"No matter what happens between the two of them in the future, at least, this matter doesn't affect her anymore," Lisa said sincerely.

Hearing Lisa's words, Jisoo thought for a moment, then nodded. "My sister wasn't like this in the past."

"Although she's very ladylike and gentle, she also laughed and played with me," Jisoo said and sighed.

"But ever since the incident with that man, my sister has completely changed," Jisoo said and lowered her head slightly.

"I feel that although she is still that gentle sister, she has lost the shine in her eyes." Jisoo said, looking very sad.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and reached out her hand. She gently patted her arm. "Everything will be fine."

Jisoo looked up at Lisa. "What do you think if we bring that man over?"

Lisa looked at Jisoo, feeling it was difficult.

Min-ho's current conditions made it difficult for him to move.

Looking at what happened when Min-ho and Dara met today, things might not progress much if they rashly arrange another meet-up.