Chapter 201-202

When the class ended, Lisa thought Chanwoo would be unhappy as he was not used to the environment.

However, Chanwoo had unexpectedly adapted to the environment so quickly as the girls in the class were so passionate. He did not even have the chance to chat with Lisa.

Lisa secretly heaved a sigh of relief. At the same time, she felt a little helpless.

If she had known that she could bring Chanwoo out so easily, she would have acted earlier.

Although from a certain point of view, Lisa had been forced into such a desperate situation by Ms. Oh!

Lisa looked in Chanwoo's direction and was in a daze.

Jungkook sat on the other side observing Lisa.

His mind was thinking about something else.

Lisa had been acting very strangely recently. It seemed that ever since she found out about her background, she had refused to interact with the Kim family even more.

Recently, the Kim family had been very active in contacting the Jeon family. It seemed that they knew about Lisa and Jungkook being together.

However, the Jeon family had never been interested in unscrupulous families. They also avoided the enthusiasm of the Kim family.

This was one of the things that troubled Jungkook.

Mother Kim had disagreed with Jungkook and Lisa being together!

Lisa did not notice Jungkook's behavior. She was thinking about how she should deal another blow to this Ms. Oh.

This woman had already angered Lisa by hurting Chanwoo, and now she was even trying to bully her!

The more Lisa thought about it, the angrier she became. She suddenly stood up.

Jungkook did not react in time, but he was shocked by Lisa.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook looked at Lisa's angry face and asked.

Lisa gritted her teeth and said, "I want to take revenge!"

"Huh?" Jungkook did not know where Lisa's "revenge" came from. He looked at her, feeling puzzled.

Lisa thought for a while, turned her head, and stared at Jungkook with shining eyes. "How about that? Young Master Jeon, please help!"

Jungkook blinked innocently at Lisa. "Tell me what you want to do first."

Lisa smiled mischievously and whispered something into Jungkook's ear.

Hearing this, Jungkook nodded. "That's right! It's something my girlfriend would do!"

Lisa had initially thought that Chanwoo could attend school now, everything would be smoothly resolved.

On the third day of school, she didn't expect Chanwoo to be in the cafe early in the morning, and he refused to go to school.

Lisa frowned and looked at the wilful child. "Why aren't you going to school?"

Chanwoo grabbed his bag and sat on the chair without moving. "I don't like them, and they don't like me!"

Lisa sighed helplessly. "It takes time to get to know each other!"

"I don't like that place! I don't want to go anymore!" Chanwoo was still acting out.

Lisa knew that Chanwoo's behavior was probably related to the fact that Ms. Oh did not show up in the past two days.

Moreover, as Chanwoo's behavior was a little weird compared to his peers, the students in the class felt bored with him after a few days of curiosity.

Some had even begun to suspect that there was something wrong with Chanwoo's brain!