Chapter 72

No doctor in the entire hospital had encountered Lisa's condition. Not to mention this hospital, even other authoritative experts might not have relevant treatment experience.

After the hospital arranged various examinations for Lisa, they held a meeting of experts overnight. Mother Kim was sitting quietly in the ward.

The night was getting darker.

She looked at Lisa in front of her. That face seemed to have the shadow of her youth.

At that moment, Mother Kim felt her entire heart being moved.

She had never looked at Lisa carefully. She did not know whether it was because she did not want to look at her, or because she did not want to imagine how Lisa spent her days living outside.

Perhaps it was out of guilt, but more of the fact that she despised her, Mother Kim did not know what she was actually thinking in the past.

But at this moment, she knew that she wanted Lisa to open her eyes. Even if she had to pay any price, she would do it!

Mother Kim raised her hand and gently lifted the strands of hair on Lisa's forehead.

The mark on Lisa's forehead was revealed.

Mother Kim looked at the mark and frowned.

She touched the mark and felt her heart clench.

Lisa lay quietly, feeling Mother Kim's touch. She could feel her hand touching the mark on her forehead.

"Lili, wake up quickly," Mother Kim muttered.

Lisa was anxious. She tried to call the system again, "System! Give me a response! Are you still there?!"

After a long time, the system finally replied, "Yes..."

The system's voice sounded a little weak.

"What's wrong with me?" Lisa asked anxiously.

"I don't know... the sudden loss of luck value..." the system said softly. It was no longer as active as before.

"Loss of luck value?" Lisa pondered for a moment, "Is this the reason why I can't move now?"

"Mm," the system replied, and then continued after a moment, "It should be so!"

Lisa thought for a moment, "Could it be related to Jungkook's departure?"

"It shouldn't be! I can still get luck value from other people, right?" Lisa was even more confused.

"It should be so in principle," the system replied as best as it could.

"Your principle is not very reliable," Lisa could not help but complain.

"Then... Will I die now?" Lisa asked the question that she was most worried about.

This time, the system immediately replied, "That won't happen!"

Lisa's nervousness was finally relaxed.

"Think about it, is there any way for me to come back to life first?" Lisa said anxiously.

She was lying on the bed right now and could not do anything at all. Not to mention quickly obtaining enough luck value, even normal communication would be difficult!

"I can't do anything for the time being," the system said apologetically.

"Then what should I do? Should I just lie here and wait for rescue?" Lisa asked incredulously.

"I can feel that you have a new lucky chance," the system said truthfully.

"Lucky chance?" When Lisa heard this word, she suddenly felt that it was a little mysterious.

"Don't worry, soon it'll be here," the system said and then disappeared.

No matter how Lisa called, the system never appeared again.

Lisa waited in the darkness.

She heard Minyhuk and Mother Kim's exchange. Ever since Mother Kim came, Minyhuk stayed for a while and then left.

But at night, he returned to the hospital again and helped Lisa prepare some things.

Jisoo and Taehyung came along, but they were quickly persuaded by Mother Kim to go back. Mother Kim was Lisa's mother after all, so Jisoo could not insist on staying.

However, Minyhuk would not back down. No matter what Mother Kim said, he insisted on staying until Lisa woke up.

"The doctor said that she won't wake up for the time being," Mother Kim sighed and said to Minyhuk.

Minyhuk stood by the bed and stared at Lisa's face. "I can wait. I think she will wake up soon."

Lisa listened to Minyhuk's words and cursed in her heart, "Thank you for your kind words!"

Mother Kim tried to persuade him, but Minyhuk ignored her.

Helplessly, the two of them waited quietly in the ward.

A while later, Mino and Woojin came to the hospital together.

After seeing Lisa's condition, Mino persuaded Mother Kim to go back and rest.

Mother Kim shook her head and wanted to stay by Lisa's side. "She's been alone for so many years. I want to stay with her."

When Lisa heard this, her heart ached again. Mino knew that his persuasion was ineffective, so he could only bring Woojin home first.

Hanbin and Jennie did not appear from the beginning to the end.

In the middle of the night, Mother Kim was lying on the family bed next door to rest, while Minyhuk was sitting on the sofa not far from Lisa's bed.

His eyes had never left Lisa.