Chapter 59

Jennie did not believe that Lisa was that careless. She assumed that she did not want to call off the engagement with Minyhuk, but she was afraid that Minyhuk would reject her and refuse to get engaged to her!

Lisa did not know what Jennie was thinking. She only wanted to escape this place as soon as possible. Right now, she could only feel her stomach churning, and was about to throw up.

Jennie stared at Lisa as if she was a criminal as she packed up her things and left with her.

The two of them arrived at the school gate and saw Mino's car park there. Lisa sighed and knew that she couldn't escape anymore.

The two of them got into Mino's car that was driving all the way back to the Kim family home. Father Kim, who hadn't shown up for a long time, also arrived home in the evening.

Father Kim was sitting in the main seat. When he saw Lisa and Jennie coming back at the same time, his face darkened slightly.

"Why are you two so late?" Father Kim asked coldly.

Lisa did not answer. She just stood there and waited. She was already used to this man, whom she called her Father, being a serious person.

In his heart, there was no fatherly love or filial piety, only a strict concept of respect and inferiority. In front of their parents, children only had the right to lower their heads and say yes.

However, Jennie was not an ordinary person!

She had long understood Father Kim's temper. Father Kim was a person who was used to being fawned on.

As long as she showed enough respect to him, he would treat you as the person he trusted the most!

Jennie's face was beaming with a smile. "Dad! You're finally back! We were all waiting for you to make a decision!"

"Hmph!"Father Kim snorted. "I knew it was useless to rely on you guys!"

Mother Kim's expression was not good either. She looked at Lisa with a troubled expression.

Father Kim looked at Lisa's indifferent expression and felt even angrier. "Lisa, what do you think about the marriage with the Lee family?"

Lisa was stunned for a moment. She blinked and looked at Father Kim. "Me? I don't have any thoughts!"

This was not Lisa's fault. At this moment, she really did not have any thoughts in her mind. Her only goal was not to get engaged to Minyhuk!

Hearing Lisa's words, Father Kim was even angrier. "Useless!"

Father Kim turned his head and asked Mother Kim, "What do you think?"

Mother Kim bit her lower lip and said, "I have talked to Lili. I think we let Nini marry to the Lee family."

"Mom!" Mino and Hanbin protested at the same time.

Father Kim waved his hand and stopped the two brothers from speaking. "Will the Lee family agree?" Father Kim asked.

Mother Kim nodded and said, "I talked to Mrs. Lee on the phone. She likes Nini very much. There should be no problem."

"That's good!" Father Kim seemed to finally let out a sigh of relief.

"But..." Mother Kim hesitated for a moment, then looked at Lisa and said, "What about Lili?"

Father Kim frowned and looked at Mother Kim, wanting to say that he didn't need to care about her.

But after all, these words were too cold. As a father, it was inappropriate to say this!

Father Kim hesitated for a moment, then said, "I will arrange a more suitable marriage for her!"

Lisa's mind was blank, but when she heard that Father Kim was going to arrange a marriage for her, she subconsciously rejected him, "No!"

Father Kim frowned and stared at Lisa, "What did you say?"

Lisa was scared by Father Kim's roar and said, "I mean, I'm not in a hurry!"

"It's not too late to talk about it after arranging the engagement ceremony between Jennie and Minyhuk!" Lisa took a step back slightly, trying to get as far away as possible from Father Kim.

Father Kim thought for a moment, nodded and said, "That's good too! After all, you're still in school..."

"Let's talk about it later!" With a few words, Father Kim pushed the question about Lisa to an unknown future.

Lisa was a thousand times willing to make such an arrangement. As long as she was given enough time, she would definitely be able to get away from the Kim family!

Jennie heard Father Kim's clear arrangements for her. Although her expression appeared to be a little aggrieved, her eyes revealed joy.

Finally, the marriage with the Lee family had returned to her! A mere Lisa dared to compete with her for the position of the Lee family's young madam!

Jennie suddenly felt a scrutinizing gaze on her.

She quickly restrained her emotions and replaced it with an aggrieved gaze to look at the person who was staring at her - Mino.

Jennie did not know when it started, but Mino always looked at her with a strange gaze.

It was as if... he knew everything that was on her mind! This feeling was too terrible!

Jennie subconsciously wanted to stay as far away from Mino as possible!