Chapter 124

Lisa got up from the bed and sat up.

She smiled weakly at Jisoo and said, "Sehun was not feeling well and fainted. The teacher sent him to the hospital."

"What about you? Are you okay?" Jisoo looked at Lisa up and down with concern.

Her listless look was rarely seen!

Lisa shook her head and said with a chuckle, "I'm fine! You don't have to worry!"

"How not to worry! You said you would not take long but in the end, you didn't come back the whole afternoon!" Jisoo couldn't help but complain.

"We all guessed that the two of you went out to fight!" Jisoo pouted and said.

The corner of Lisa's mouth twitched slightly. "Why would we fight?"

Jisoo frowned and thought about it seriously. "That's true! Even if it's a relationship issue, the two of you should be on the same side!"

Hearing that, Lisa could not help but roll her eyes. She slapped Jisoo's arm. "We are not on the same side!"

"How can that be! You guys..." Jisoo was about to explain, but Lisa stopped her.

"I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" Lisa looked at Jisoo and asked, blinking her eyes.

Jisoo immediately slapped her head and said, "Sister had asked me to bring you some food but I forgot about it! Wait for me!"

Jisoo immediately turned around and ran out after she finished speaking.

Lisa looked at Jisoo running out and shook her head with a bitter smile.

Jisoo always seemed to be in a hurry. And she could solve everything easily at her end.

Lisa was even a little envious of Jisoo.

A moment later, Jisoo came back. "Hey! Sister said you look a little tired, so she made you some nourishing soup."

"Do you want me to feed you?" Jisoo scooped the soup and winked at Lisa.

Lisa quickly reached out her hand and declined, "No, thanks!"

She took over the soup bowl, scooped the soup one mouthful at a time, and drank it quietly.

Jisoo looked at Lisa's expression. A moment later, she straightened her face and asked, "Lisa, I think there's something wrong with the engagement between Jungkook and Tzuyu."

Lisa did not want to hear anything related to this matter. Just as she was about to tell Jisoo, she was stopped by her.

"Don't rush, listen to me." Jisoo stopped Lisa.

"If Jungkook wanted to get engaged to someone, I think with your previous relationship with him, he would have told you in advance." Jisoo looked into Lisa's eyes and said seriously.

"But this matter did not come out from Jungkook." Jisoo added her thoughts again.

"We didn't even hear him say anything about getting engaged, did we?" Jisoo guessed.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's serious expression and fell into deep thought.

Yes!

She had heard about Jungkook's engagement from Taehyung.

Then, Sehun added fuel to the fire.

Jungkook had wanted to tell her about the engagement several times, but she had rejected him.

She didn't want to hear anything about Jungkook's engagement, but maybe he had something to explain!

At this moment, the anger that had been stifling Lisa's heart seemed to have been cleared.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and said, "Continue."

As Lisa was listening, Jisoo smiled and said, "So I feel that there might be something behind this."

"Also, I heard that the Chu family has been entering and leaving the Jeon family frequently recently, but Tzuyu has never been there," Jisoo continued.

"Don't you think it's strange? The two of them are engaged, but the main characters rarely appear," Jisoo voiced her thoughts again.

"I think we should listen to what Jungkook has to say," Jisoo said seriously.

Hearing Jisoo's words, Lisa immediately fell into deep thought again.

A moment later, she nodded. "Okay! If Jungkook comes looking for me again, I will talk to him."

After listening to Lisa's words, Jisoo's heart finally settled down.

Jisoo patted her chest and said, "I am indeed an old mother! I worry about you two every day!"

"What do you mean by you two!" Lisa could not help but pat Jisoo's hand.

However, Jisoo said happily, "Don't tell me that you don't have feelings for Jungkook!"

Jisoo's question stumped Lisa.

Didn't she have any feelings for him?

Lisa herself could not understand it now!

She had only wanted to stay by Jungkook's side, but that was just to survive.

Now, even if she risked her life, she still wanted to escape from Jungkook...

Didn't she have any feelings for Jungkook?