Chapter 151

Minyhuk looked at Lisa in surprise. "You know my eldest brother?"

"Not really. We met once before," Lisa said truthfully.

This was in her previous life.

Minyhuk looked at Lisa suspiciously. Seeing her calm expression, he said, "Alright! Come with me! My eldest brother just woke up."

Minyhuk brought Lisa and Jungkook to the ward. However, in his mind, he was thinking how Lisa would know Min-ho.

Was it because she had been chasing after him in the past and she had met Min-ho?

But Min-ho had been away from home for many years. Lisa couldn't have met him!

Minyhuk could not find any clues at the moment, so he could only put this matter aside.

The moment Lisa entered the ward, she saw Min-ho lying on the bed. Many parts of his body were wrapped in gauze.

Lisa was a little surprised. "Is it that serious?"

Minyhuk glanced at Min-ho and said, "There are a few fractures, but there are more abrasions on his body."

Lisa nodded and thought to herself. Fortunately, she was the only one who saw it. If Dara saw it, she would be heartbroken!

Lisa walked to Min-ho's bed and saw Min-ho with his eyes closed.

She asked tentatively, "Brother Min-ho, are you awake?"

Min-ho slowly opened his eyes and looked at Lisa.

From his eye, it could tell that he did not know Lisa.

Lisa smiled at Min-ho and said, "I'm the daughter of the Kim family. I'm here to see you."

Min-ho smiled and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

Lisa glanced at Minyhuk and Jungkook and found that they were staring at each other as if they were secretly competing.

Lisa lowered her voice and said to Min-ho, "I'm working at Sister Dara's coffee shop now."

Min-ho's eyes immediately lit up as he stared at Lisa.

Lisa smiled. "You do know her, don't you?"

"How is she?" Min-ho asked in a low voice.

"She's fine! Not to worry!" Lisa muttered. "Do you want to see her?"

Min-ho seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "No, I don't."

Lisa frowned slightly. After a moment, she said, "But she wants to see you."

Hearing this, Min-ho's face seemed to be in pain.

Lisa sighed and said, "I will respect your opinion."

"I will come to see you in two days. If you change your mind, let me know," Lisa said to Min-ho.

Min-ho's expression changed again and again before he nodded.

Lisa smiled at Min-ho before she straightened up and said to Jungkook, "Let's go!"

Jungkook looked at Lisa and then at Min-ho. "Brother Min-ho, I'm Lisa's boyfriend, Jungkook."

Hearing Jungkook's self-introduction that sounded like he was declaring his sovereignty, the smile on Lisa's face almost reached her ears.

Although Min-ho was a little surprised that Jungkook would introduce himself in this manner, when he saw Minyhuk who was so angry that his face turned purple, Min-ho understood what was going on.

He nodded slightly and said, "Hello!"

Jungkook walked to Lisa's side and said to Min-ho, "We're leaving now. Brother Min-ho, you rest well!"

Min-ho nodded and said to Minyhuk, "Help me see them out!"

Minyhuk seemed to be a little dissatisfied, but he could not reject his eldest brother.

Minyhuk's looked unhappy. He said to Jungkook and Lisa, "Let's go! The hospital is not a place for you to show off your love!"

Looking at Minyhuk's expression, Lisa did not know why, but she wanted to laugh.

It was not until they walked out of the ward that Lisa grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Wait, let me laugh for a while."

Minyhuk glared at Lisa. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing! Look at your expression, it's so funny!" Lisa could not control herself at all.

Minyhuk snorted and said, "Don't tell anyone about my brother here, understand!"