Chapter 39

Just as Jungkook was about to retreat, a strong aroma of coffee wafted out from the shop.

Jungkook did not dislike the smell. In fact, the smell could even make him feel relaxed.

He gritted his teeth and followed Taehyung into the coffee shop.

Dr. Kang had once told Jungkook that although his condition had obviously improved, and he would not have any adverse reactions from easily coming into contact with anything...

However, this did not mean that he was absolutely safe. Any sudden situation could cause his condition to flare up.

Especially in a crowded place, it was very easy to trigger his condition.

Mother Jeon was indeed already satisfied that Jungkook's condition had improved so much.

Since young, the Jeon family had tried every means to find a famous doctor for Jungkook. They had also tried psychological intervention, medication, physical desensitization, and all sorts of methods.

However, Jungkook's condition was getting worse and worse.

It was only when he met Dr. Kang that he managed to barely control the frequency of Jungkook's illness.

Jungkook, who had almost never interacted with anyone since he was young, did not really enter school until he was in high school.

Not to mention the crowded shopping malls, shops, and other places!

Jungkook walked into the coffee shop and followed Taehyung to a corner.

"This shop is very clean. Sister Dara cleans and disinfects it every day!" Taehyung introduced with a smile.

"Do you come here often?" Jungkook looked around and found that other than a few sofa seats, there were only a few huge bookshelves in the coffee shop.

The bookshelves were filled with books. This place looked more like a library.

"Are you... okay?" Taehyung asked tentatively again.

Jungkook nodded and sat down on the sofa.

The sofas in the coffee shop were all made of leather. The pure white sofa seats made Jungkook feel much more comfortable.

"It looks like you're really so much better now..." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

Ever since Jungkook returned to school from sick leave, Taehyung had noticed that Jungkook's severe mysophobia seemed to have improved.

He no longer objected to anyone accidentally touching him.

He did not particularly resist the act of passing the examination papers around among his classmates.

However, Taehyung was not sure if Jungkook had really fully recovered.

At the door, Jungkook's hesitation even caused Taehyung to feel regret for a moment.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. "It's my first time here, so I'll have to trouble you."

Taehyung smiled and said, "Don't worry! I'm familiar with this place! It definitely will satisfy you!"

As Taehyung spoke, he went to the bar counter and ordered something.

Not long after, Jisoo came to their table with a tray.

"Taehyung said that you were here, but I didn't believe him!" Jisoo said as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook twisted his body unnaturally and said, "I want to get used to this kind of life."

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Don't worry. The plates are new, and your utensils are freshly taken out and specially sterilized!"

"You don't have to force yourself. Just let me know if there's anything you need!" Jisoo smiled understandingly.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with some dissatisfaction. "Why didn't I get this kind of treatment?"

Jisoo raised her eyebrows. "Birds of a feather flock together!"

Taehyung shrunk back into the sofa in dissatisfaction and asked, "When will the limited edition cake from my idol be ready? I'll go get it myself!"

Jisoo turned around and looked in the direction of the kitchen. "It might take a little longer today."

At this moment, Namjoon and the others arrived at the coffee shop.

Jisoo hurriedly walked over to greet them. "You guys are here!"

Namjoon expressed his gratitude to Jisoo, and then specially went to the bar to thank Dara.

Dara waved his hand with a smile on his face and pointed to a spot behind the green plants on the other side. "The tables and chairs have been prepared for you. Let me know anytime if you need anything!"

Namjoon thanked her again and led the other team members to the study area that Dara had set up.

This row was separated from the sofa area where Jungkook and the others were sitting by two huge bookshelves.

They could not see each other and would not easily affect each other.

Lisa stared at the oven in the kitchen. "What's wrong with me today!"

She patted her head in frustration.

Jisoo walked into the kitchen and asked, "How is it? Are you done?"

Lisa looked at Jisoo apologetically. "I still need to wait a little longer."

Jisoo smiled and said, "It's okay! Don't be anxious! Also, the flowers and pear fragrance that you made the last time were very popular. Did you make them today?"

Lisa tapped Jisoo's nose and said, "Is this a dog's nose? How did you know that I made these two today?"

Jisoo chuckled and said, "We have minds that are in sync!"