Chapter 87

Lisa felt a wave of dizziness and then fainted.

Her fainting this time really scared Jungkook and the other two.

Lisa, in a daze, could only hear Jisoo’s screams and a series of clanging sounds.

“System! What’s going on?” Lisa asked anxiously.

“Automatic configuration, you need to rest for a while.” The system said unhurriedly.

“It’s just taking a break, why did I faint again?” Lisa was really anxious.

Her previous fainting had made everyone worry about her. Now that she fainted again for no reason, she could just forget about getting out of the hospital!

“Don’t be anxious! Just take a break!” The system’s voice still sounded leisurely.

Just as Lisa was about to explode, she felt her mind was unprecedentedly clear.

In the next moment, a faint light flashed before her eyes.

Lisa opened her eyes tentatively, and sure enough, she saw Jungkook, Jisoo, and Taehyung staring at her.

There were a few doctors and nurses around, recording something.

“Lisa! How are you feeling?” Jisoo came forward and asked anxiously.

Lisa sat up with her arms propped up. “Nothing! I was probably too sleepy just now!”

After Lisa said that, she smiled awkwardly. Jungkook obviously did not believe Lisa’s words. His gaze was fixed on her.

Lisa tried to get out of this predicament. She looked in the direction of the doctors and asked, “Why are the doctors here?”

“It’s because you suddenly fainted!” Jisoo said unhappily.

“We were talking halfway and you suddenly fainted! You scared us to death!” As Jisoo said that, she really wanted to slap Lisa twice.

However, Lisa’s condition was not very clear at the moment. Thus Jisoo did not dare to simply slap her.

“I was scared to death just now! Fortunately, Jungkook reacted quickly and pressed the emergency bell!” Jisoo said as she glanced in Jungkook’s direction.

Lisa looked at Jungkook in embarrassment. “Well, sorry for causing you guys worry…”

Jungkook still stared at Lisa with a scrutinizing gaze. It was obvious that he did not believe Lisa’s words.

Lisa did not know how to alleviate the situation. She could only withdraw her gaze gloomily and look at Jisoo.

Jisoo also looked at Lisa inquisitively. Lisa’s face was filled with awkwardness. She suddenly felt that it was better not to wake up than to wake up.

The doctors discussed among themselves for a moment and walked over to Jungkook. “The patient’s current condition is not stable. We suggest that she stay in the hospital for observation for a period of time.”

One of the chief physicians said, “I will communicate with Mrs. Kim. As for the patient, you guys should chat with her more.”

“Let her maintain a good mentality. Perhaps…” the doctor said with uncertainty, “It will be good for her condition.”

When Lisa heard the doctor’s words, she instantly felt sorry for him.

It was said that this chief physician claimed that there was nothing that could not be cured. He was an expert-level figure who had received a lot of attention in the academic world in recent years.

However, it was unfortunate that this time, he happened to run into Lisa! After the chief physician finished speaking, he left with a few doctors and nurses.

Jungkook looked at Lisa’s repentant look and frowned. “Is there anything wrong with you?”

Lisa shook her head and raised both of her hands. “No! I’m perfectly fine!”

Lisa was not lying. Ever since the system had automatically configured her, she felt that her body seemed to be more powerful and energetic.

Besides that, she also felt that she seemed to be able to distinguish the luck value obtained through different channels.

This meant that Lisa could obtain the luck value more specifically. This was simply great news for her.

In the past, she could only rely on guesses to get luck value. Most of the time, she got it blindly, and the effect was not very good.

Now, if she could understand clearly the way and channel to get luck value, it meant that even without Jungkook, the huge storage tank, Lisa would not die so easily!

As Lisa thought about this, a smile suddenly appeared on her face. Jungkook looked at Lisa’s expression and felt that she was thinking about something.

Lisa felt Jungkook’s gaze and immediately restrained the smile on her face.

“Well, it’s getting late. Why don’t you guys go back and rest first?” Lisa looked at Jisoo, seeking help.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook’s gaze on Lisa and immediately understood.

She pushed Taehyung and said, “You guys go back first! Lisa is tired, too!”

“I’ll stay here with her for a while and then go back.” Jisoo said and winked at Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and understood what Jisoo meant.