Chapter 17

Lisa accompanied Jisoo as they waited in the mall for a while.

The two of them arrived at the balcony on the second floor, just nice to see the crowded signing event below.

However, the angle was at the back of the booth, so she still couldn't see anything.

Not long after, the signing event ended.

Lisa was only in time to see a completely black figure following the staff members' lead to the passageway by the side.

Jisoo held Lisa's hand and said, "Let's go! I'm satisfied today!"

The two of them came to Jisoo's sister's shop and found a quiet spot to sit down.

Jisoo's sister's name was Dara, and she was a top graduate of M University.

The two sisters were influenced by their parents, and their temperaments looked so demure and elegant.

If Jisoo had not dragged her to some two-dimensional signing event, Lisa would never have thought that Jisoo had such a lively side.

Dara looked even more gentle and generous. Her every move gave off a warm feeling.

Lisa could faintly feel that Dara's luck value was even stronger than Jisoo's.

However, these luck values seemed to be rejecting her.

Lisa was a little confused. She sat on the sofa and looked at the smiling Dara in front of her.

"You two continue to chat. I still have something to do. I'll get back to work first." After saying this, Dara left.

Lisa leaned against the sofa and took a sip of the coffee in front of her. However, there was some doubt in her heart.

Jisoo did not notice the change in Lisa. She only took out her picture album and gently stroked it with hier hands.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's expression and could not help but laugh. "Do you know that now you look... very perverted!"

When Jisoo heard that, he glared at Lisa and said, "You don't understand!"

"Yes, yes, yes! I don't understand!" As Lisa said that, she scooped a mouthful of the cake in front of her.

She put the cake into her mouth but could not help but frown.

"This..." As Lisa said that, she paused.

Jisoo looked up at Lisa and saw that she was frowning.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo looked at Lisa strangely.

"It doesn't taste right." Lisa frowned. She felt that there was something strange about this cake.

Jisoo scooped up a mouthful of the cake and tasted it. "There's no problem with it! It's the cake that sister made."

Lisa thought for a moment and asked, "How's the sales of this cake?"

Jisoo shook her head. "Sister said that the cakes in the shop have never been easy to sell."

Lisa was stunned for a moment, looked at Jisoo and asked tentatively, "Do you think this cake is delicious?"

Jisoo hesitated for a moment and said, "Sister has always made cakes with this flavor... I think it's still okay!"

Hearing Jisoo's words, Lisa suddenly felt that it made sense.

After all, what reason would freeloaders have to raise their opinions?

Lisa sighed and said, "Let's go and talk to your sister."

Jisoo did not know what Lisa wanted to do, but she still nodded and followed Lisa to the counter.

Dara sat behind the counter and was reading a book in her hand.

There were not many people in this shop to begin with. Most of the people who came to the shop would drink coffee and read books to pass time.

As a result, most of Dara's time is in leisure.

Lisa looked at such an atmosphere and neither she felt happy nor worried.

Even though she never came to this shop in her past life.

But she always hear people say that the coffee in this shop is very good, there were many books, and the lady owner was very nice.

However, the store suddenly closed after only a few years of operation.

Lisa had never understood the reason why this shop could not continue operating.

Now it seemed that... she might have found the reason!

Dara saw Jisoo and Lisa walking over and asked in puzzlement, "Do you need anything else?"

Dara's tone was gentle, but it did not make Lisa feel close.

Lisa smiled at Dara and said, "Sister Dara, can I borrow your kitchen?"

Dara looked at Lisa in confusion, then she turned to look at Jisoo with a questioning look in her eyes.

Jisoo shook her head. She did not know what Lisa wanted to do.

Lisa smiled and said, "I want to make a snack for Sister Dara to try."

Although Dara was a little confused, she still led Lisa and Jisoo into the kitchen.

After Lisa confirmed the supplies and ingredients in the kitchen, she rolled up her sleeves and started working.

Dara and Jisoo looked at each other. They did not expect Lisa to be so skillful in cooking!

They watched as Lisa was mixing flour to seasoning, then to molding and baking in one go.

The two sisters stood at the side and watched in a daze without making a sound.

Lisa placed the last tray of snacks into the oven, clapped her hands, then turned to Dara and Jisoo and said, "It's done!"

The two sisters looked surprised, almost clapping their hands for Lisa.