Chapter 137

Jennie sat quietly in her room with a photo in her hand.

She looked at the photo with a sneer at the corners of her mouth.

Jennie raised the photo and tore it into halves from the middle.

The smile on her face did not change as she repeated the tearing in her hand.

In the end, the photo in her hand had turned into pieces on the floor.

Jennie slowly stood up and walked to the mirror.

She looked at herself in the mirror and gently stroked her face, "I am the only daughter of the Kim family!"

"No one can stop me!" Jennie said, her eyes slightly narrowed, revealing a vicious look.

As Tzuyu had initiated to break off the engagement, Tzuyu's parents rushed over from the neighboring city.

However, Tzuyu had been hiding in her room the whole time. No matter what, she refused to tell her parents what had happened.

The couple, who loved their daughter dearly, blamed Jungkook for everything.

When the Chou couple arrived at the Jeon family home, they asked the housekeeper to call Jungkook out.

As the Chou couple had a good relationship with the Huo family, for a moment, the housekeeper had no idea what to do.

Fortunately, Jungkook's mother, Mother Jeon, heard the commotion and came down from upstairs.

When Mother Jeon saw the Chou couple, she immediately greeted them.

However, Tzuyu's father yelled at Mother Jeon angrily, "Does your family look down on our Tzuyu?"

"What do you mean?" Mother Jeon immediately put on a helpless expression. "I'm afraid that Tzuyu dislikes our Jungkook."

Tzuyu's mother hurriedly tugged at Tzuyu's father's sleeve to calm him down.

Tzuyu's father waved his hand and snorted in dissatisfaction. He stopped venting his anger.

Tzuyu's mother frowned. "We heard that Tzuyu and Jungkook broke off the engagement."

Mother Jeon gestured to the housekeeper, who quickly went back to prepare tea and snacks.

Mother Jeon led the Chou couple to the sofa and sat down.

"It was very late last night. Tzuyu suddenly came and said that she wanted to break off the engagement with Jungkook." Mother Jeon recalled the scene.

"We did ask what had happened."Mother Jeon sighed helplessly. "But she refused to tell us no matter what."

"We have wanted to find some time to talk to you guys and see if there was something on the child's mind." Mother Jeon looked at the Chou couple.

Tzuyu's mother's expression was a little ugly. "We did not hear her say anything!"

Tzuyu's father was even angrier. "She's afraid that we'll worry about her, so she definitely won't tell us that she is feeling wronged!"

"You mean that we've made Tzuyu feel wronged?" Mother Jeon's expression also became a little ugly.

Tzuyu's mother sighed and said, "That's not what he meant."

"It's just that Tzuyu has liked Jungkook since she was young," Tzuyu's mother said helplessly. "She won't give up her engagement with Jungkook so easily."

"Why don't you go back and ask Tzuyu what's going on first?" Mother Jeon suggested.

"If she's willing to tell us, do we still need to come here and ask you!" Tzuyu's father said fiercely.

Mother Jeon suddenly didn't know what to say.

The situation now was that it was impossible to communicate with the Chou couple at all.

At this moment, Jungkook walked out of his room.

He saw the Chou couple and went up to greet them. "Uncle Chou, Auntie Chou!"

Tzuyu's mother saw Jungkook and immediately went up. "Jungkook, Auntie has never begged you..."

"I want to ask you to go and see Tzuyu and ask her what's going on!" Tzuyu's mother had a pleading expression on her face.

Tzuyu's father immediately agreed. "That's right! If you go and ask her, definitely she will tell you!"

Jungkook rejected without hesitation. "I won't ask her! She made her own choice!"

Hearing what Jungkook said, the Chou couple became even angrier. "If it weren't for you..."

Jungkook looked at the two of them indifferently and said, "She's not a child anymore. She has her reasons for making her own choice."

Jungkook said to Mother Jeon, "Mom, I'm a little tired today. I'll go back and rest."

After saying that, Jungkook turned around and left.

Mother Jeon wanted to stop Jungkook, but Tzuyu's mother had already rushed over.

"Pa!" A slap landed on Jungkook's face.

Mother Jeon watched in shock as Tzuyu's mother gave Jungkook a hard slap.

Jungkook stood where he was, his gaze fixed on Tzuyu's mother's face.

Tzuyu's mother also realized her impulsive behavior, but it was too late.