Chapter 208-210

Lisa did not understand Uncle Cha's motive at the moment, but she was concerned about Uncle Cha's suggestion.

Although the Kim family did not treat her well, they had provided her with a comfortable life for many years.

And now it was suspected that she was not the Kim family's biological daughter, regardless of the Kim family's purpose, they did not kick her out.

It was unfortunate that Father Kim's two daughters were not his biological daughters. No matter what, Lisa could not let his family fall apart.

Moreover, Mino and Woojin treated her quite well. Lisa, therefore, decided to help the Kim family.

Lisa arrived at the Kim family's home early the following morning.

As Father Kim left early for work every morning, Lisa worried that she would not be able to see him. Thus she rushed over without taking breakfast.

When she arrived, as expected, the whole family except Jennie was eating breakfast together.

Lisa looked at the Kim family and suddenly felt for it.

The Kim family was actually quite pitiful. They had been schemed against so miserably, but they knew nothing about it!

Lisa walked into the dining room, greeted Mother Kim, and then said to Father Kim, "Dad, I want to talk to you."

Father Kim looked at Lisa in surprise. He frowned slightly, obviously not keen to interact much with Lisa.

Lisa ignored Father Kim's resistance and said, "I know the reason for the company's recent situation."

Father Kim was stunned to hear this.

He put down the bowl and chopsticks without saying a word and turned to walk upstairs to the study.

Lisa followed Father Kim all the way to the study.

After entering the study, Father Kim sat down on the sofa and looked at Lisa coldly. "How do you know about the company's matters?"

Lisa ignored Father Kim's attitude and sat down on the sofa on the other side. "There's a will, there's a way!"

"You!" Father Kim was angered by Lisa's attitude, but he could not flare up.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Tell me everything you know!"

Lisa looked at Father Kim's angry face and suddenly felt that she had vented some of the grievances that she had suffered over the past few years.

After all, he was not her biological father. Father Kim probably knew about this relationship long ago, which was why he was so mean to her.

Now it seemed it was worthy that the Kim family had provided for her in the past few years.

Lisa deliberately lowered her voice and said, "What actually happened was..."

Hearing Lisa's words, Father Kim suddenly stood up from the sofa. "You mean that Jennie is also involved in this matter?"

Lisa nodded and said, "Uncle Cha deliberately came to rope me in because he wanted me to help him."

"However, I feel that this matter does not do any good to me. Since I don't want any of the Kim family's assets, I came to tell you." Lisa's attitude towards Father Kim had long lost the previous respect and cautiousness.

Father Kim took a deep look at Lisa and said, "Don't you blame me for being mean to you all these years?"

Lisa scrunched her nose and felt like retorting, "You know it, too!"