Chapter 75

Lisa was in a daze. She felt as if many people were moving around her.

She would occasionally hear Mother Kim's calling and cries. Occasionally, Jisoo would shout beside her.

Lisa did not know what had happened. She only knew that her head was buzzing. It was very painful.

After some time, the noisy voices finally stopped. The surroundings became quiet again.

"How is it?" A voice asked. It sounded familiar.. "Is she still not awake?"

"Yes! She hasn't woken up." Another voice sighed.

Lisa knew that it was Mother Kim's voice.

"Hey, it has been almost two weeks. Why are you still not awake?" The previous voice sounded a little anxious.

"Didn't the doctor say that she's getting better? Let's wait and see!" Mother Kim quickly comforted him.

Lisa listened to the conversation between the two. For some reason, she felt a little familiar.

She tried to open her eyes, but her eyes seemed to be weighed down by something heavy, and she couldn't lift them at all.

Soon, two more voices came from the room.

"You're here," Mother Kim greeted the people who came.

"Uncle, Auntie, we're here to take care of Lisa. You should go back and rest," a female voice said.

Lisa could tell that Jisoo had come.

Mother Kim wanted to reject, but she was stopped by another person. "Let's go back! We can't wake her up even if we stay here!"

Not long after, Lisa felt someone touch her forehead. Mother Kim's voice sounded in her ear. "You have to wake up soon!"

Lisa couldn't respond but lie down quietly. The sound of high heels could be heard. Lisa knew that Mother Kim had left.

Jisoo came to Lisa's bedside and reached out to touch Lisa's forehead. "You don't have a fever either. Why is your face so red?"

Taehyung carefully observed her from the side. "It seems so! Ever since that day, this face has always been red!"

Lisa felt two pairs of eyes staring at her, and that feeling was very strange.

"Lili, you have to wake up quickly. We are all waiting for you to wake up!" Jisoo's voice sounded again, with a bit of a sobbing tone.

Taehyung stood at the side and could not stand it anymore. He ridiculed, "Don't cry! That day, you almost flooded the ward!"

"It's not my fault! I just came in and found that Lili's heart was not beating. I was scared to death!" Jisoo pouted, feeling wronged.

Taehyung burst out laughing. "You scared me to death that day!"

"More than 10 doctors and nurses came, and even the director was invited!" Taehyung said with a smile.

"It was Minyhuk who grabbed the chief physician and insisted that Lili be saved immediately!" Jisoo couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"But that day was also strange. How did the surveillance equipment break down?" Taehyung recalled the chaotic scene at that time and could not help but shake his head.

"That's right. It scared the doctors!" Jisoo also recalled that scene and laughed.

"Minyhuk looked like he was going to kill someone!" Jisoo said and pointed in the direction of the door. "I even saw a nurse running to call the police!"

Jisoo suddenly thought of something and frowned. "It's strange, Minyhuk hasn't been here since that day!"

"Speaking of which, I heard that his father had locked him up!" Taehyung shrugged with a helpless expression.

"Why?"Jisoo looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

Taehyung grinned. "Tell him to calm down..."

Jisoo thought for a moment and nodded. "He needs to calm down."

"But, when will Lili wake up?" Jisoo said and turned to look at Lisa again.

"All the tests showed that she is fine!" Jisoo said with a frown.

"I don't know..." Taehyung also looked at Lisa and said uncertainly, "Maybe she is waiting for something?"

Taehyung's words were unfathomable.

Hearing the two's words, Jungkook's face suddenly flashed in Lisa's mind. She did not know why, but she suddenly thought of him at that moment.

In the following few days, Lisa lay awake on the hospital bed, but she could not open her eyes no matter what.

She tried a few times, and in the end, she resigned herself to her fate and enjoyed the rare time of being served by someone. In her mind, this was the first time she had ever been served in two lifetimes.

Sometimes, she thought, maybe this is a good way to live her life.