Chapter 177

After parting with Aunt Park, Lisa and Jungkook drove away from Bamboo Garden.

On the way, Lisa remained silent.

Jungkook did not dare to say anything and could only drive quietly.

After a long while, Lisa suddenly said, "Stop the car. I want to rest for a while."

Without delay, Jungkook drove the car down the driveway and parked it in an open space.

Lisa pushed the car door open and got out of the car. She quietly walked toward the empty space in front of her.

Jungkook locked the car door and followed behind Lisa.

The two of them walked one after the other until they reached the side of the forest road not far away.

Lisa stood still and turned to look at Jungkook. "Do you know who Auntie Shu Is?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa without saying anything.

"You do know, don't You?" Lisa asked again.

Jungkook still didn't say a word. He just looked at Lisa.

With a self-deprecating smile, Lisa shook her head. She leaned against a tree and slowly closed her eyes.

Lisa was surprised and shocked by Aunt Park's appearance.

In her previous life, Lisa didn't see Aunt Park again. Instead, she heard about Aunt Park's identity from others.

Aunt Park was not her original name. Her real name should be Park Bom.

In Lisa's memories, Aunt Park often appeared by her side since she was young. She even treated her as her mother.

In reality, she was her mother's half-sister.

Lisa's surprise at seeing Aunt Park for the first time and her thoughts along the way made Lisa feel that things were not as simple as she had thought.

Jungkook could see that Lisa was not in the right state. He wanted to comfort her, but he did not know how.

"I just know that she has some relationship with your mother. As for the details..." Jungkook wanted to explain.

Lisa shook her head and said, "It's okay. I won't blame you. It's just that there are some things that I haven't figured out yet."

Aunt Park had always appeared beside the young Lisa.

Then, she suddenly left without saying goodbye.

And then, many years later, she actually appeared in front of Jungkook.

Lisa could only feel that there seemed to be some hidden secrets that she didn't know.

Lisa couldn't figure it out, nor did she understand why all of this was happening.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's distressed look and felt a little heartache.

There were still some things in his heart that he didn't know how to tell Lisa.

Lisa's background seemed to have been deliberately hidden.

As a result, Jungkook's mother stopped Jungkook from getting close to Lisa a few times.

It seemed that Jungkook's mother also knew some insider information.

Lisa sobered up a little and walked towards Jungkook. "Let's go back. It's getting late."

Jungkook did not refuse and the two of them returned to the car.

Lisa sat in the car and closed her eyes without saying a word.

Jungkook sighed deeply. He started the car and drove home.

He did not know if he was doing the right thing.

He did not even know if he was hurting Lisa.

Jungkook was a little annoyed, but he could not solve it.

They drove all the way back to the coffee shop. Lisa did not say a word. She got out of the car and went straight into the shop.

Jungkook did not follow her. He just quietly watched Lisa's back as she left.

Maybe he really did something wrong this time.

Lisa returned to her room and threw herself on the bed, trying to wake herself up.

Today, Jungkook took her to see Aunt Park. Lisa always felt that someone was deliberately arranging it.

Who was the one who dug out these secrets?

And who was the one who made Lisa have to face things that she did not want to face!

Yes, Lisa had actually noticed that her background seemed to be a little different, but now she only wanted to live well!

She didn't want to participate in any intrigue or grudges between rich and powerful families!

For Lisa, living in peace was her only wish now!

Could it be that even such a small wish was difficult to fulfill?