Chapter 66

Just when Lisa couldn't take it anymore, a figure appeared beside Lisa.

"You guys chat first. I have something to talk to her." Jungkook said as he dragged Lisa away from the crowd.

Jungkook had noticed Lisa the moment she arrived.

However, he had just started chatting with some uncles and had no way of getting out in time.

Seeing how uncomfortable Lisa was in the crowd, Jungkook suddenly felt that he might have done something wrong by dragging Lisa into this.

When Lisa saw that it was Jungkook, she immediately smiled. "Jungkook! Thank God you came to save me!"

"Those people just now really suffocated me to death!" Lisa followed Jungkook to a corner and finally let out a breath..

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked nervously.

Lisa waved her hand and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine!"

"It's just that those idiotic questions that they raised just now. I really had to hold it in for a long time so that I did not correct their mistakes!" Lisa said, not knowing if she laugh or cry.

Jungkook looked at Lisa in surprise.

So it was because she had to hold back from ridiculing those people's ignorance that made her feel so uncomfortable just now?

Jungkook suddenly felt that it was a little funny.

Perhaps, Lisa was completely different from what he had imagined!

She actually was not a daughter of a rich family who was easily defeated with just a few words!

Jungkook smiled and brought Lisa a drink. "Thank you for coming!"

Lisa raised her glass and smiled. "Thank you for the invitation!"

The two chatted for a while before Lisa asked, "Are you really going abroad?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa and asked, "Do you want me to go abroad?"

Lisa frowned and thought for a moment. Then, she shook her head and said seriously, "No!"

Lisa answered honestly.

If Jungkook went abroad, who would she rely on to get the luck value in the future?

If she was lucky, maybe she could find a few reliable people, but not all of them would be lucky as Jungkook, who had endless luck value!

Jungkook heard what Lisa said and felt a bit happy in his heart. "Why?"

Lisa thought for a moment, but she could not tell the truth after all.

If she had to tell Jungkook that she was reborn, and she was clinging on to him so as to survive, Jungkook would probably be scared away by her.

Lisa racked her brain for a few reasons, but she did not know which one would truly gain Jungkook's trust.

Just then, a figure walked up to the two of them. "What are you two talking about? Can I join in?"

When Lisa heard this voice, her brows raised slightly.

She turned around and saw Minyhuk walking over as expected.

"Minyhuk, you're here, too." Jungkook greeted Minyhuk. The tone was that really friendly.

Minyhuk looked at Jungkook and then at Lisa. "Why? I can't join in?"

Lisa still refused to speak. She held her breath and stared at Minyhuk.

Ever since Minyhuk refused to replace her, Lisa had been holding a grudge in her chest.

Just then, Lisa caught sight of Jennie walking over from the corner of her eyes.

Lisa decided that she had to make things clear with Minyhuk today.

"Minyhuk, about what happened this morning, I think it's best if we can make things clear." Lisa looked at Minyhuk with a serious expression.

When Jungkook heard this, he looked around Lisa's and Minyhuk's faces.

"I think I've made it clear enough!" Minyhuk did not reject Lisa's intention to communicate.

"If it's not you, then call off the engagement!" Minyhuk said without hesitation.

When Lisa heard this, her expression became even more unsightly.

Jungkook looked at the two of them, the expressions on his face changed unpredictably.

Jennie, who had already walked behind Minyhuk, stopped in her tracks because of this sentence.

The four of them just stood there quietly, without any movement.

After a moment, Lisa took a deep breath and said to Minyhuk, "You don't like me."

Lisa's tone was very firm without any doubt.

"Why don't you let me go?" Lisa asked again.

Lisa didn't understand why Minyhuk was so persistent!

Wasn't he the one who had been avoiding her?

"This marriage is between the two of us. What does that have to do with letting go?" Minyhuk asked, which sounded as if it was reasonable.

"But, the person who has been with you since you were young is Jennie!" Lisa once again expressed her opinion.

"But she is not the legitimate daughter of the Kim family!" Minyhuk pointed out the crux of the problem without hesitation.

When Jennie heard this, her entire face became stiff and filled with hatred.

However, Jennie's gaze that was filled with hatred was not directed at Minyhuk, but at Lisa.

Lisa could feel that the hatred was deep into her bones!