Chapter 74

Hanbin had already rushed to Lisa's bedside.

He grabbed Lisa's shoulders and shook her hard. "Lisa! Get up!"

Lisa was lying on the bed with her eyes closed, but she had already cursed Hanbin 800 times in her mind.

What was wrong with this guy? Why did he come to the hospital so early in the morning to shake a patient who could not move?

Could he be seriously ill?! Although Lisa was cursing in her heart, she could not move at all and could not struggle or resist.

Minyhuk helped Mother Kim up. When he saw Hanbin's crazy behavior, he rushed forward and grabbed the back of his neck before throwing him out.

Hanbin did not have time to react. Minyhuk threw him directly to the window and her head hit the window lattice.

He cried out in pain and pointed at Minyhuk cursing. Although Mother Kim felt sorry for Hanbin, she knew that it was Hanbin's fault, so she couldn't lose her temper with Minyhuk.

She came to Hanbin's side and checked on his injuries. Minyhuk quickly walked to Lisa's side and checked on her condition. He then rang the emergency bell.

The doctor soon appeared in the ward. After asking the reason, he carefully checked the various instruments on Lisa.

"It's nothing. Everything is running normally," the doctor on duty said to Minyhuk.

Then, he glanced at Hanbin, who was still lying on the ground, and said, "This is the ward. The patient needs to rest."

"If there's nothing, you can leave first," the doctor on duty immediately ordered him to leave.

Seeing this, Mother Kim also knew that Hanbin would definitely cause more trouble if he stayed here.

She said to Minyhuk, "Minyhuk, I'll have to trouble you. I'll bring Hanbin back, and I'll be back in a while."

Minyhuk shook his head at Mother Kim, "Auntie, you should go back and rest well. It would be fine with me around."

Mother Kim wanted to reject, but after thinking for a while, she asked again, "You didn't go home the whole of last night. Your family..."

"I've already told them," Minyhuk said bluntly.

"Oh!" Mother Kim replied and she didn't ask anything else. She picked up her bag and pulled Hanbin out of the ward.

The ward returned to silence. Lisa finally breathed a sigh of relief as she lay on the bed.

She now felt like a piece of meat on a chopping board, waiting to be butchered!

After the doctor and nurse left, Minyhuk came to Lisa's bedside again.

He raised his hand to touch Lisa, but after some thought, he retracted his hand.

"Lisa, you better wake up quickly," Minyhuk told Lisa in a low voice.

Lisa could not help but shout in her heart, "Do you think I don't want to?!"

Minyhuk looked at Lisa, and after a while, he returned to the sofa to rest.

As it was not a day of rest, Jisoo could not go to the hospital to take care of Lisa, so he asked Dara to help bring some things.

When Dara brought a bunch of things to the ward, she found Lisa lying on the bed, while Minyhuk was also sleeping soundly on the sofa.

Dara looked at Minyhuk's expression and could not help but shake her head and smile.

At this moment, Minyhuk woke up. "Sister Dara, you're here."

Dara nodded and handed a lunchbox to Minyhuk. "It was originally prepared for Auntie. You eat It."

Minyhuk shook his head. "No need! I'll just have a cup of coffee!"

"You stayed here all night?" Dara asked curiously.

"En," Minyhuk hesitated for a moment before replying.

Dara walked to Lisa's bedside and looked at Lisa's sleeping appearance. "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

Minyhuk's gaze followed.

At this moment, Lisa suddenly felt a warm current flowing into her body. It felt familiar, but it felt different.

Lisa felt this slow but real infusion of power. She didn't know where this luck value came from, but it clearly made her not so weak anymore.

Lisa tried to move her fingers, but she found that she was still unable to move an inch. She was a little dejected.

At this moment, the system's voice sounded, "You have a new ability supply station?"

Lisa heard the system's voice and was excited, "I don't know either! But at least you're alive!"

The system spat, "I'm not dead!"

"But I feel like I'm about to die!" Lisa said dejectedly.

"Don't worry! You won't die anytime soon! You're just too weak!" The system emphasized.

"This kind of life that depends on the luck of others, when will it end!" Lisa said dejectedly.

"Actually, it's not like there's no other way!" The system's voice had a bewitching tone.

"Really? What way?" Lisa asked.

Just then, the monitor that was monitoring Lisa's heart suddenly emitted a "beep" sound..