Chapter 179

Jungkook and Mother Jeon chatted for a while. Seeing that Jungkook could not be convinced, Mother Jeon gave up.

Mother Jeon was a carefree person. She felt ashamed of what the Kim family had done.

However, this was somehow the matter of other people.

Mother Jeon just did not want her son to get involved.

Jungkook could understand Mother Jeon's painstaking efforts. However, since he was with Lisa, he would not give up on Lisa for anything.

Mother Jeon returned to her room and saw that her husband was already sleeping soundly on the bed. She was even more furious.

She climbed onto the bed and slapped her husband who was sleeping soundly.

Mother Jeon finally let out a sigh of relief when she heard a scream and saw him sit up. She then lay down and slept soundly.

The following morning, Jungkook rushed out of the house without even having breakfast.

Mother Jeon looked at Jungkook's back and couldn't help but sigh. "Sigh, he's grown up now!"

Jungkook rushed to the school and waited for Lisa at the school gate.

Lisa tidied up her things listlessly. The moment she left the house, she was dirtied by a garbage truck that had just passed by.

The driver of the garbage truck didn't fasten the lock. This caused the garbage to fall to the ground.

Lisa happened to pass by and was instantly covered in garbage.

Lisa stood where she was and stared blankly at the driver who opened the door and ran out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Miss, are you okay?" The driver looked at Lisa's dirty appearance with an apologetic expression.

Lisa shook her head. "I'm fine..."

After Lisa said that she turned around and ran into the coffee shop.

The driver raised his hand and shouted, "Do you want me to pay for your clothes..."

Lisa left the driver's words behind her.

She quickly rushed into the bathroom, changed her clothes, and took a shower again.

Finally, she was done. Lisa walked out of the bathroom and frowned. "Why are you having bad luck again?"

"It's all your fault!" The system said bluntly.

Lisa asked unhappily, "Why are you blaming me again?"

"If you hadn't started to resist Jungkook, why would this happen?" The system pointed out the crux of the problem.

Lisa was stunned. "I didn't do anything! Can't I just think about it?"

The system immediately replied, "Don't even think about it!"

Lisa was helpless. "Can't I have an emotional reaction?"

The system mercilessly replied again, "Yes, you can! Then accept the punishment that you deserve!"

Lisa sighed slightly and asked, "Where's Jungkook?"

"Waiting for you at the school gate!" The system gave a prompt.

Lisa accepted her fate and changed her clothes, rushing to the school.

Sure enough, Jungkook had been waiting at the school gate the whole time.

When he saw Lisa, he immediately ran over. "Lisa, you're finally here."

When the surrounding students saw this, they all lowered their voices and whispered to each other.

Lisa and Jungkook did not care about what others thought. After all, the two of them had been through a lot.

However, Lisa did not expect Jungkook to wait at the school gate.

"Why are you looking for me?" Lisa looked at Jungkook and asked.

The two of them walked into the school together. Lisa walked ahead of Jungkook.

Jungkook hesitated for a long time before saying, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have..."

Lisa turned her head slightly and looked at Jungkook. "It's not your fault."

Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook was even more conflicted. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have to..."

"No! Sooner or later, it's going to explode." Lisa pouted at Jungkook, looking a little reluctant.

Jungkook reached out and grabbed Lisa's hand. "I'll be with you through this."

Lisa struggled slightly but did not break free from Jungkook's hand. Only then did she say, "Thank you."

Jungkook tightened his grip on Lisa's hand. He had no intention of letting go.