Chapter 187

Lisa had never been concerned about Jisoo's troubles. She always felt Jisoo had a carefree personality and did not care about how others thought of her.

Even in the face of Dara's matter, Jisoo had always been righteous and stern.

Lisa did not know that in Jisoo's heart, she was feeling hurt because of her family background.

Lisa leaned against the pillar beside the station and suddenly felt a little tired.

The two of them took public transport and got off at an intersection in front of the coffee shop.

They carried their things into the coffee shop and saw Dara sitting in front of the counter in a daze.

Lisa thought that they should arrange the meet between Dara and Min-ho as soon as possible.

Regardless of the outcome, the two of them should at least face each other calmly and explain all the misunderstandings.

Otherwise, there would always be a hurdle in their future lives.

When Dara saw Jisoo and Lisa coming back with a few boxes and bags, she hurriedly called a few working students to come over and help.

After everyone tidied up their newly bought things, they sat around a table.

Since it was a break time and there weren't many customers, Dara wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone about the future development plans.

Although Lisa and Jisoo were still schooling, they were also the main labor force of this coffee shop. Thus, they also participated in the meeting.

"Everyone has worked hard recently," Dara looked at the crowd and said.

"Based on Lisa's previous suggestion, I plan to upgrade our coffee shop." Dara showed a faint smile.

"Judging from the number of customers attracted by the content that Lisa posted on the internet, we can do some online publicity campaigns in the future." Dara showed her plan to the crowd.

"Our shop has always been in a tepid state. I think everyone is feeling a little uneasy." Dara looked at everyone apologetically.

A few students who were working looked at Dara with a smile on their faces. "Sister Dara, we will do as you say. We will listen to you!"

Dara smiled at everyone. "Thank you for your trust!"

"I plan to upgrade the shop to a shop that we can share on the internet." Dara's eyes lit up.

Lisa looked at Dara. She seemed to see an unprecedented brilliance from her.

The current Dara was very different from the previous her. Lisa even felt like wanting to get closer to her.

She finally understood Dara's charm.

Dara was not just gentle and made people feel close to her, but more importantly, she was perseverant.

It was not that Dara did not want to make the coffee shop prosperous, but she had been trying hard and did not seem to succeed.

This time, although Lisa had only given her the suggestion, the results were not bad under Dara's constant attempts.

Lisa didn't expect Dara to act so quickly that she had put this matter on the agenda.

As she watched Dara explain her thoughts and plans to everyone, Lisa's eyes filled with envy and longing.

After the meeting, everyone started to get busy.

Lisa didn't leave. Instead, she followed Dara to the bar counter.

"Sister Dara, you've been so down these days. Is it because you're thinking about this plan?" Lisa asked the question in her heart.

Dara smiled at Lisa. "Yes! It's not easy to make a change. I need to have more plans."

Lisa finally let out a sigh of relief. The feeling of being suppressed in her chest for the past few days had finally returned to normal.

"I thought..." Lisa smiled helplessly and bitterly.

Dara looked at Lisa and suddenly thought of something. "Oh, you're worried about me? About what happened at the hospital that day?"

Lisa deliberately nodded when she heard that.

Dara gently patted Lisa's hand on the table and said, "Don't worry! I'm not that weak!"

Lisa looked at Dara with admiration again. "Sister Dara, you're my idol!"