Chapter 118

Lisa did not intend to care about Jungkook. She was sitting at the bar counter, looking at the computer in front of her, and studying the information on the blog post.

Jungkook sipped his coffee quietly, his eyes occasionally glancing in Lisa's direction.

Chaeyoung saw that something seemed to be going on between the two of them, so she just watched by the side far away.

Finally, Jungkook pushed the empty coffee cup in front of Lisa. "Can I have another cup?"

Lisa did not raise her head. "Sister Chae..."

Jungkook turned to look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was sensible and did not go forward. She only watched from afar.

Seeing that Chaeyoung did not respond to her, Lisa looked up and saw that Jungkook was already standing in front of her.

Lisa took the coffee cup from the table and turned to make another cup for Jungkook.

She did not know what she was angry about. She just did not want to talk to Jungkook at this moment.

She could feel the luck value on Jungkook. It was a fatal attraction to her.

However, she was resisting that attraction now.

As it would not belong to her in the end!

That feeling made Lisa feel empty in her heart...

It felt like the way out that she had finally found was suddenly blocked by someone.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's back. He was silent for a moment. In the end, he still turned around and left.

After Jungkook left, Chaeyoung came to Lisa's side and asked, "What happened to you guys?"

Lisa shook her head and did not speak.

She did not know what had happened to herself either.

Jisoo returned to the coffee shop after school and saw Lisa sitting at the bar counter. "Why are you here? Where's my sister?"

Lisa reached out and spoke near Jisoo's ear. "I don't know what Sister Dara saw today. She rushed out and when she came back, she looked like she was in a daze."

"I saw that she was a little absent-minded, so I told her to go back and rest first," Lisa said in a low voice.

Jisoo frowned. "Then I'll go and see her!"

The whole night, Lisa did not see Dara walk out of the room.

During dinner, Lisa asked Jisoo, who looked worried. "What happened to Sister Dara?"

Jisoo shook her head. "She refused to tell me."

Lisa nodded. "Don't worry too much! She might be too tired."

"Yeah, maybe," Jisoo said uncertainly.

Lisa also knew that she was just consoling her.

After dinner, the two of them sat on the sofa in the living room in a daze.

Jisoo hugged the pillow and looked at the television in front of her. But she was not paying attention to what was playing on the television.

Lisa was also thinking about all sorts of things in her mind. The flashing scenes in front of her were like a movie in her mind.

Jisoo suddenly turned to look at Lisa. "Lili, do you think my sister saw..."

Lisa looked at Jisoo, waiting for her to say something.

Jisoo suddenly stopped talking. "Impossible! That person can't be back!"

"Who is that person?" Lisa asked curiously.

Jisoo shook her head and sighed. "My sister used to have a very good boyfriend."

"But it's said that her boyfriend's family disapproved of their relationship." Jisoo frowned deeply and seemed to be very dissatisfied.

"The two of them had planned to leave this place and move to another place to live," Jisoo continued.

"But, when my sister had already made all the preparations, that man suddenly disappeared," Jisoo said with a face full of resentment.

"At that time, my sister even went to the man's house to ask for an explanation. But his family said that he and his fiancée had gone abroad to settle down." There was a deep resentment on Jisoo's face.

"My sister wanted to ask the man about it, but his family refused to say where he was!" Jisoo said as she punched the pillow in front of her fiercely.

"Then... what happened after that?" Lisa looked at Jisoo's angry look and felt that things were not over yet.

"After that, my family's business suddenly suffered a blow." Jisoo shrugged.

"My parents suffered a lot and vented their anger on my sister," Jisoo said as she looked at Lisa with a faint light in her eyes.

"You have no idea how pitiful my sister was at that time!" Jisoo said with a sobbing tone.

"She was already so miserable after being cheated by a man! Our family business suffered a blow, and she had to think of a way to help," Jisoo sobbed.

"But not only did my parents not understand her, they even made things difficult for her!" Tears were already rolling down Jisoo's face.

"At that time, I really hated my parents to death!" Jisoo's tone was tinged with hatred.

Lisa gently reached out her hand and patted Jisoo's shoulder.