Chapter 97

Lisa looked at Jennie who looked like crazy, but her expression was calm.

She walked to Jennie and stared at her red eyes.

She used to be afraid of those eyes.

She was afraid to see those eyes looking at her, as if she was a clown.

Now, seeing those eyes again, Lisa felt that it was a little funny.

Jennie struggled with all her might. Seeing that she could not shake off the two's grips, she kicked and tried to reach Lisa.

Such Jennie came as a surprise to Jisoo.

This was not the usually gentle and virtuous daughter of the Kim family!

If Jennie's admirers at school saw this behavior of hers, they would probably bang their heads against the wall!

Finally, Jennie seemed to be tired. She stopped.

Lisa took a few steps forward and looked at Jennie. "You're saying that I ruined your plans?"

Jennie raised her chin and glared at Lisa. "Why did you break off the engagement with the Lee family?"

"And you! Where's your persistence? ! You swore in front of the two families that the engagement couldn't be broken without Lisa!" Jennie yelled at Minyhuk.

Jennie's words stunned everyone present.

Jungkook's gaze swept across Minyhuk's face before shifting to Lisa.

Lisa did not notice Jungkook's actions. Instead, she stared intently at Jennie. "I was the one who was originally engaged to the Lee family. What does it have to do with you if I break off the engagement now?"

"What right do you have! I was the one who was clearly engaged to Minyhuk!" Jennie shouted with all her might.

Lisa looked at Jennie and smiled, "Is that so? Why do I remember that the engagement is between Minyhuk and the Kim family's daughter?"

Jennie's expression changed again when she heard Lisa's words.

"So what? Am I not?" Jennie tried to maintain her dignity and looked at Lisa with her chin.

"Are you?" Lisa asked gently.

However, her gentle words made Jennie feel as if she was being dismembered.

Not many people knew that Jennie was not the real daughter of the Kim family.

Although everyone knew that Lisa was the child that the Kim family left behind, they could tell that Jennie and Lisa were blood-related sisters from the way the Kim family treated Jennie.

No one guessed that Jennie was the fake daughter.

Except for Dara and Jisoo, even Tzuyu and Sehun knew that Jennie, the daughter of the Kim family, was fake!

Jennie glared at Lisa angrily, as if she wanted to chop Lisa into pieces.

Lisa didn't care about Jennie's attitude.

After all, she had already experienced the worse attitude than this.

She originally did not want to fight for everything in the Kim family. To her, all of that was meaningless.

However, since Jennie was pressing her step by step, Lisa had no reason to retreat!

Since the enemy was already in front of her, she could not just wait to be killed!

Jennie did not seem to think that Lisa would have such an attitude.

When did that rural girl, who had always been obedient, become so... unpredictable!

That's right! The old Lisa was very easy to understand.

Everything she did, every word she said, was something that Jennie could think of and design.

However, ever since Lisa moved out of the Kim family, everything had changed!

She had become unpredictable, and even a little scary!

Jennie did not know why, but she suddenly felt a little afraid to look into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa did not want to push Jennie too hard. After all, the person behind her was more important!

Lisa slowly took a step back and said to Jennie, "I don't care what you think or what you want to do to the Kim family..."

"I won't interfere you!" Lisa promised her.

"But I also hope that you won't step into my territory, or else..." As Lisa said this, the corners of her lips curled up slightly. "I can't guarantee what I'll do!"

Hearing Lisa's words, Jennie felt a chill down her spine.

She abruptly shook off Minyhuk and Jungkook's hands that were holding her.

The two of them had clearly loosened their grips, not controlling her anymore.

Jennie bit her lower lip and said to Lisa, "You'd better not affect me! Otherwise, I'll make you..."

Jennie was about to say something when Jisoo walked up to Lisa.

Jennie was shocked. The aura that she had just gathered was gone in an instant.

Her expression became even uglier. "Anyway! You better take care of yourself!"

After saying that, Jennie turned around and ran away!

"Ding! Additional luck value input." The system's voice sounded.

The corner of Lisa's mouth rose even higher. "There's such a good thing! It looks like I can take Jennie out for a walk from time to time to increase some additional luck value!"