Chapter 156

Early the next morning, Dara was still the first to arrive at the coffee shop, tidying up everything in the shop.

Lisa ran out of her room in a hurry, grabbing the breakfast on the dining table prepared by Dara and running out.

When she arrived at the coffee shop, she greeted Dara. Lisa pushed open the door and was about to leave.

Then, she remembered something. Lisa turned around and asked Dara, "Sister Dara, you..."

Dara raised her head and looked at Lisa. "What's the matter?"

Lisa thought for a moment and shook her head. "Let's talk about it when I come back!"

Dara nodded and said, "Be careful on the road!"

Lisa replied and turned around to run out.

Jisoo hurriedly chased after Lisa. As she was running, she muttered, "You didn't call me along! You sneak away yourself every day!"

Jisoo finally caught up to Lisa. She took a few deep breaths and asked, "What did you want to say to my sister just now?"

Lisa glanced at Jisoo and said, "You're very curious, don't you know that?"

Jisoo shrugged and said, "It's not that you've just known me."

"Tell me! What's the matter?" Jisoo asked, unwilling to give up.

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "It's nothing. I've recently met an old friend of Sister Dara. He asked me to send her regards."

"My sister's friend? Who is it? I basically know all of her friends," Jisoo patted her chest and said.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and smiled without saying anything.

Seeing that Lisa was unwilling to say anything, Jisoo rubbed her nose and did not ask any further.

The two of them chatted as they walked to school.

Most of the time, because of Jisoo's habit of jogging in the morning, Lisa rarely went to school with her.

Today, it was rare that they walked to school together, so they talked about a lot of things.

"You and Jungkook are really together now? It's so incredible!" The more Jisoo spoke, the more she felt that this matter was very magical.

"Is it strange that the two of us are together?" Hearing Jisoo's words, Lisa suddenly became a little nervous.

She did not know why, but she somehow felt that others would think she was trying to climb up to Jungkook.

Objectively it seemed like it, though.

However, Lisa really cared about this kind of unequal relationship.

She was afraid!

She was afraid that it would be like what had happened in her past life. She was forever following Minyhuk but she would never be able to catch up to him!

Jisoo looked at Lisa and smiled. "It's so strange!"

"I'm so curious, why would you fall for Jungkook!" Jisoo said very sincerely.

Lisa looked at Jisoo in surprise.

Jisoo felt Lisa's gaze and looked at her. "Why? I can't have any doubts?"

"Jungkook is a weird person. I think only you would fall for him!" Jisoo could not help but comment.

"But that's not true!" Jisoo thought of something again. "Tzuyu was even stranger!"

Lisa suddenly stood still and looked at Jisoo.

Jisoo was shocked, stopped walking and looked at Lisa.

Lisa walked forward and pulled Jisoo into her arms. "Thank you!"

Jisoo was shocked and stood still. "What's wrong with you?"

Lisa slowly let go of Jisoo. "Thank you for being my friend."

"Tch! You're crazy!" Jisoo waved her hand and continued to walk forward.

The two of them walked straight to the school and saw Irene and Joy who were stopped at the school gate.

As Jennie had not come to the school recently, their attendance rate had become very low.

They were either late or left early. And the two dressed like sparring peacocks all day long.

Finally, they were caught by the disciplinary teacher who could not stand it anymore.

"See how the two of you look like!" The disciplinary teacher, who was dressed in a gray suit and had her hair combed neatly, held a ruler and scolded them.

The two who originally had Jennie's support would still dare to fight back without restraint.

Now that Jennie was not around, they were as docile as two little sheep in the face of the 'ferocity' of the disciplinary teacher.

When Lisa and Jisoo walked past them, they couldn't help but cover their mouths and laugh.

Joy and Irene saw that Lisa and Jisoo were secretly laughing at them, their expressions became very ugly.

When the disciplinary teacher saw this, she thought the two were dissatisfied with her disciplinary action. Thus she became even angrier.