Chapter 54

Lisa knew that the winners this time would be offered an olive branch by all the major universities, and they might even make an exception for admission.

This was also the reason why Lisa desperately wanted to get a place in the competition.

In her previous life, in order to pursue Minyhuk, she was busy chasing away all the girls around him every day.

But for this competition that was related to her future fate, she directly gave up. This time, she must not give up any chance!

...

The next day, Lisa had just entered the school gate when she was stopped by Minyhuk.

"I have something for you," Minyhuk said as he stuffed a box into Lisa's hand..

Before Lisa could react, there was already something in her hand.

By the time she reacted, Minyhuk had already walked some distance away.

Lisa held the box up from behind and asked, "Hey, what's this?"

Minyhuk did not reply and had already walked away quickly.

Lisa looked at the additional box in her hand with a puzzled expression. "What the hell!"

Jungkook walked past her. His gaze paused on the box for a moment before he walked away.

"Hey..." Lisa wanted to greet him, but Jungkook had already walked away.

"Early in the morning! What's wrong with all of you!" Lisa mumbled as she took the box and walked towards the classroom.

Lisa sat in her seat and stuffed the box into the drawer, but she did not open it.

After a day's time, Lisa had completely forgotten about the box.

However, she could feel Minyhuk's gaze from time to time, which made her very uncomfortable.

Finally, when school was over, Lisa grabbed Taehyung, who was about to leave.

Taehyung was grabbed by the back of his lapel, and he was almost strangled to death on the spot by Lisa.

"Uh..." Taehyung took two steps back before he covered his neck and looked at Lisa with an aggrieved expression.

"Idol! Are you trying to murder me for money?" Taehyung stared at Lisa, and his tone sounded pitiful.

Lisa pulled Taehyung's arm to her. "Do you know what the matter with Minyhuk?"

"Ah? Minyhuk? What has happened to him?" Taehyung was puzzled by Lisa's question.

"I don't know. I keep feeling like he was spying on me today!" Lisa said mysteriously, as it it was true.

Taehyung thought for a while, but he couldn't think of any reason. "Why do you feel like he was spying on you?"

"Just... Just a feeling! I feel like he's always watching me!" Lisa was really confused.

"Oh yes! He even forced a box to me this morning!" Lisa slapped her forehead, finally remembering the beginning of all the strange events.

When he heard of the box, Taehyung's emotions suddenly got a little excited. "Quick! Take it out and let me see!"

Lisa frowned as she watched Taehyung's strange reaction.

She reached out her hand into the drawer and rummaged for the box, only to find that it was gone!

"Eh? Where is it?" Lisa lowered her head and rummaged through the drawer, only to find that the box was really lost!

"The box is gone!" Lisa said with some annoyance.

"Then did you see what was in the box?" Taehyung asked again.

"No!" Lisa said with a sad face, "It can't be something valuable, right?"

"It can't be!" Lisa tried to comfort herself, but in the next moment, she became frustrated again. "Otherwise, how can I afford to pay for it!"

Taehyung looked at Lisa. Although it was a little funny, he couldn't help but become anxious along with Lisa.

However, no matter how hard Lisa searched, the box that was filled with something disappeared!

Lisa looked at Taehyung nervously. "Do you know what Minyhuk is planning to do?"

"Am I finished?" Lisa guessed uneasily.

"I don't think he will do anything to you!" Taehyung tried his best to comfort Lisa.

"Why don't you ask Minyhuk what is inside?" Taehyung suggested. "At least you know the amount of compensation!"

Hearing Taehyung's suggestion, Lisa hesitated for a moment and decided to ask Minyhuk about it.

Jungkook seemed to be busy all day and did not appear in class.

After interacting on the competition venue, Tzuyu and Lisa somewhat became familiar with each other.

"Do you know where Jungkook went today?" Tzuyu asked Lisa.

Only then did Lisa realize that she had only seen Jungkook in the morning.

"I haven't seen him either. Did something happen to him?" Lisa guessed with uncertainty.

"I heard that he's going to study abroad!" Tzuyu continued.

"Abroad?" Lisa was instantly shocked.

"Why?" Lisa sounded a little excited.

Tzuyu looked at Lisa's expression and asked after a long while, "You didn't hear anything?"

Lisa shook her head, indicating that she really didn't know!