Chapter 149

Lisa was humming a song as she was busy in the kitchen.

Dara looked at Lisa strangely feeling strange, but she did not ask her.

The moment Jisoo returned, she rushed into the kitchen. "Big news, big news!"

Dara looked at Jisoo's energetic appearance and frowned slightly. "What big news? That it made you look like a lunatic?"

Jisoo stuck out her tongue and said to Dara, "It's really big news!"

Then, Jisoo turned to Lisa and said, "I heard that Jungkook has a girlfriend!"

Jisoo's words made Lisa, who was about to turn around with the plate in her hands, freeze on the spot.

Looking at Lisa's frozen back, Jisoo's mouth was about to open.

Dara followed Jisoo's gaze and looked at Lisa. She asked, "Who is it?"

"Who else could it be? Ah! The one who hid it from Jisoo!" Jisoo raised her chin in Lisa's direction.

Lisa turned around awkwardly and grinned at Dara and Jisoo. "Hehe, Hehe..."

"You're still laughing! How dare you not tell us such a big thing!" Jisoo's expression changed instantly. She glared at Lisa and looked a little angry.

Lisa quickly put the tray in her hand aside, rushed to Jisoo, and grabbed her hand.

"I'm not hiding it! It's just that when I came back today, you had already gone to school!" Lisa said with some grievance.

"Hmph! You did it on purpose!" Jisoo snorted unhappily. "There was clearly a hint yesterday, but you didn't say anything!"

"You also said that there was only a hint! If I hadn't forced him, he wouldn't have said anything!" Lisa's face was hot.

"Wow! I didn't expect you to be so bold." Jisoo looked at Lisa in disbelief.

Lisa quickly turned around, and the expression on her face became even more bashful. "It's not that!"

Seeing that Lisa's face was red from embarrassment, Dara quickly pulled Jisoo back. "Stop laughing at her. Her face can almost bake a cupcake!"

Jisoo laughed even more recklessly.

After a while, Lisa thought of something. "How did you know about this?"

"It was him who said it!" Jisoo looked at Lisa and teased her.

Sure enough, Lisa's face turned red again.

She waved her hand and said, "No! I mean, why would he suddenly mention this to you!"

Jisoo frowned and thought for a moment. "It seems like someone said something... and then he jumped out and said that you are his girlfriend!"

"What happened?" Lisa was even more confused.

Jisoo scratched the back of her head and thought seriously for a moment. "It seems like... he talked about you and Minyhuk!" Jisoo said

"Minyhuk? Why would he talk about him?" Lisa was even more confused.

"Oh yes! Something happened to Minyhuk's family!" Jisoo clapped her hands when she thought of another important matter.

"What happened?" Lisa asked quickly and subconsciously looked in Dara's direction.

"I heard that one of his elder brothers just came back from abroad..." Jisoo recalled, "And something happened!"

Bang! There was a sound next to Lisa and Jisoo.

The two of them looked towards the sound and saw Dara squatting on the ground, picking up the dishes.

"Sis, are you alright?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

Dara shook her head, "I'm fine! You guys continue to chat! I'll go take out the cupcakes!"

Lisa looked at Dara's back and sighed secretly. She turned to ask Jisoo, "What happened to Minyhuk?"

"What? Why are you so concerned about him?" Jisoo was amused and looked at Lisa.

"Aren't you afraid Jungkook will be jealous?" Jisoo could not help but tease her.

"Oh my! Don't talk nonsense! Tell me, what happened to his brother?" Lisa asked again.

"I heard that he was in a car accident and is now lying in the hospital." Jisoo thought for a moment and said, "Minyhuk rushed to the hospital in a hurry. We don't know the exact situation yet."

Lisa looked in the direction of the door again, but she looked a little troubled. "Do you know which hospital?"

Jisoo shook her head. "Why don't you call Minyhuk and ask him?"

Lisa pondered for a moment and said, "Forget it! We'll talk about it later!"

After tidying up the things in the kitchen, Lisa walked out of the kitchen and saw Jungkook push the door open and come in.

"You're here!" Lisa smiled at Jungkook.

"Ah!" Jungkook replied, turned around, and walked back to his usual seat.

Jisoo watched the somewhat unfamiliar interaction between the two with a smile on her face. She held back her laughter and watched the show from the side.