Chapter 42

She walked all the way to Woojin's room. Lisa entered the room and looked at the decorations in the room. This was the first time Lisa entered Woojin's room.

In the past, in the Kim family, Lisa was like a guest. She would be watched wherever she went. In other words, she was worse than a familiar guest.

Woojin pulled out a chair and said to Lisa, "Sister, take a seat!"

Lisa smiled slightly and sat down on the chair.

"Sister, how's your preparation for the competition?" Woojin asked curiously.

Lisa raised her eyebrows slightly. "Why are you curious about this?"

"Sister Jiao is also going to participate in the competition," Shen Qian said and paused. "I still think you have a better chance of winning!"

Hearing Woojin's words, the smile on Lisa's face deepened. "You trust me so much?"

"Of course!" Woojin raised his chin slightly and said, "I know you're very good!"

"Although I don't know why your previous results were so bad..." Woojin pursed his lips tightly, as if he was thinking about something.

"Do you remember that previously when I came to your room to ask you questions, you always answered me very quickly?" Woojin looked at Lisa and asked.

"Yes, you always said it was a very difficult question..." Lisa smiled and said indifferently, "It was obviously a brainteaser!"

"Please! Those are all national competition questions!" Woojin snorted in dissatisfaction.

"Actually, before I showed you the questions, I went to see Sister Jennie first," Woojin said after a moment of silence.

"I just don't know if she didn't want to answer me, or if she really didn't know..." Woojin paused for a moment. "Every time, she would look at the questions for a long time and then tell me that she couldn't solve them."

This surprised Lisa. Jennie had always been famous in her grade for being smart, beautiful, and good at her grades.

This time, she was recommended to participate in the national competition because of her good reputation. But, what if she didn't have the ability?

Lisa didn't want to make any more guesses. After all, such things would be answered very soon!

In Woojin's room, the two studied a few more complicated competition questions.

Although Woojin's foundation was better than Lisa's, his thinking and flexibility were obviously not as good as hers.

This also made Woojin admire Lisa even more. The two studied the questions and suddenly forgot about the time.

It was not until Jennie appeared at the door that the two suddenly realized that it was time to eat.

Jennie stared at the two in a daze, her lips tightly pursed.

"Woojin, Mom asked me to call you both." Jennie crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned against the door frame as she said.

Woojin immediately stood up, held Lisa's hand and said, "Sister Lisa, we'll study these questions after dinner."

The two walked to the door and walked past Jennie. Jennie stood where she was and did not move.

Woojin looked back in confusion. "Sister Jennie, why aren't you moving?"

Jennie looked at Lisa and asked, "Do you know why we called you back today?"

Lisa nodded and did not say anything.

"Since you knew it..." Jennie narrowed her eyes and said, "You have accepted it?"

Hearing this, Lisa curled her lips slightly. "What? I can't accept it?"

"Or..." Lisa took two steps in Jennie's direction and said slowly, "You don't want me to accept it?"

Jennie's expression froze and her face turned even gloomier. "It's your business, what does it have to do with me!"

Lisa's smile deepened. She turned around and walked towards the living room while holding Woojin's arm.

She took a few steps and stopped. Without turning around, she said, "Whether I want to get engaged to Minyhuk or not, it's up to me."

"And you... can only wait for my decision!" After Lisa said that, she ignored Jennie's reaction and left with Woojin.

Lisa did not know why he suddenly felt a sense of joy in her heart. She shook her head and quickly followed Woojin to the dining room.

When the two entered the dining room, they found that Mother Kim had already taken the main seat. As her father, Father Kim, was not at home for a long time, Mother Kim was in charge of all the major and minor matters in the family.

Mother Kim saw Lisa and Woojin walking over but she did not see Jennie. "Where's Jennie?"

Lisa did not answer. She walked to her own seat and sat down.

"She's at the back." After Woojin said that, he also sat down in his own seat.

A moment later, Jennie appeared in the dining room. Her face looked a little pale.

Seeing this, Mother Kim quickly walked forward and held Jennie's hand. She asked, "Are you okay?"

Jennie shook her head as if she was suppressing something. "I'm not feeling well. I want to go back to my room to rest first."

"Okay! Go back and rest!" Mother Kim said worriedly. "Do you need to see a doctor?"

Jennie shook her head again. She looked very pitiful.

"I'll accompany you back to your room," Mother Kim said as she helped Jennie back to her room..