Chapter 195-196

Taehyung looked at Minyhuk, who was gasping for breath and then turned to Jisoo. "What do you know? Minyhuk..."

Minyhuk grabbed Taehyung's hand and stopped him from continuing.

Taehyung pursed his lips. He knew that Minyhuk did not want him to continue.

Minyhuk looked at Lisa and then Chanwoo. "Who is this friend that you haven't introduced?"

Lisa glanced at Chanwoo and said to Minyhuk, "His name is Chanwoo, and he's our friend. You'll get to know him very soon."

Hearing Lisa's strange introduction, Minyhuk frowned slightly but did not ask further.

Taehyung was dissatisfied with Chanwoo's silence. "Your friend is a little cold."

Lisa smiled bitterly. "He's just a little afraid of strangers."

Jungkook sat at the side and did not say a word. However, his eyes were full of disdain looking at Chanwoo.

Seeing Chanwoo's being curious and afraid of strangers, Lisa could not help but think that he was a little cute.

When she knew him in the past, he had become cold and unapproachable. She did not expect him to be so innocent and cute.

Although Minyhuk did not feel anything special about Chanwoo, he was still the person who suddenly appeared beside Lisa. It was inevitable that he would be more concerned.

In particular, Lisa seemed to be particularly intimate with Chanwoo. Even Jungkook's expression looked a little unnatural.

However, on Jungkook's reaction, Minyhuk was secretly feeling happy. After all, he had been sullen for a long time because of Jungkook.

Jisoo ignored the reactions of the others and continued trying to ease Chanwoo's nervousness.

"You don't have to worry about them. They are just curious about you," Jisoo explained patiently to Chanwoo.

Chanwoo nodded. He was not as nervous as before, but just feeling a little lost..

After sitting in the tea bar for a while, Minyhuk felt better and left with Taehyung.

Before Taehyung left, he looked at Chanwoo and said to Jisoo, "Be careful not to frighten him!"

Jisoo gritted her teeth at Taehyung and glared at him when he left until he was out of sight.

Lisa felt the two of them were interesting, but she could not say anything.

She had tried to probe Jisoo before, but she did not seem to be interested in Taehyung.

The two of them looked like two happy enemies, but there seemed to be something missing.

Lisa shook her head. She did not want to think about it anymore. They had more important things to do.

Lisa stood up and said to Jisoo, "Let's go! If we don't go back now, Sister Dara will be very busy!"

Lisa had recently posted a promotional picture on the internet. It had attracted a lot of business for the coffee shop.

Dara had been busy researching new menus and coffee all day long. If she also had to take care of the business at the shop, she would not be able to do both.

Lisa and Jisoo had to go to school every day, so they could only help when school was over. Dara had been losing weight recently.

When Jisoo heard Dara's name, she immediately perked up.

She practically lifted Chanwoo from his seat and rushed to the men's clothing shop that she did not enter earlier.

As soon as they entered the store, Lisa and Jisoo exclaimed, "It's a good thing that I brought Jungkook with me! Otherwise, how would I choose the clothes?"