Chapter 84

After two or three days, Jungkook suddenly appeared at the hospital during the day.

Lisa looked at Jungkook in surprise. "Why are you here at this time?"

Jungkook walked to the bedside and saw that Lisa was gradually recovering, he said, "I have something to tell you."

Lisa looked at Jungkook's grave expression and became serious.

"About Jennie's engagement..." Jungkook paused for a moment, as if he was thinking of how to tell Lisa.

Lisa nodded and then asked, "There's something wrong with that fiancé?"

"How do you know?" Jungkook looked at Lisa in surprise.

Lisa smiled and said, "Intuition!"

Jungkook looked at Lisa in disbelief, but there was nothing else on her face.

He shook his head, sat by the bed, and continued, "As the Kim family and the Jeon family have business dealings..."

"The Jeon family originally wanted to help the Kim family this time." Jungkook continued.

"However, Father Kim seems to have other plans, so the Jeon family has been waiting and observing." As Jungkook spoke, his expression was unusually mature and experienced.

Lisa looked at Jungkook without saying a word.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's face. After a moment, he said, "Originally, the Kim family wanted to solve this problem by relying on the engagement with the Lee family..."

"I think you should know this." Jungkook's gaze was fixed on Lisa's face.

Lisa nodded, but she still did not speak.

Jungkook paused for a moment before saying, "Due to various reasons, this method did not succeed."

"When Father Kim was like a cat on hot bricks, Cha Soo-hyun's appearance was too timely!" Jungkook continued, with his tone sounded a little unfathomable.

"You're saying that this was planned?" When Lisa heard this, her expression changed.

"That doesn't sound right! It's impossible for him to factor in the reactions of the Lee family and me!" Lisa's expression became even stranger.

"Or is it that someone in the Kim family is helping him?" Lisa said as she suddenly felt a chill down her spine.

"The reason I'm telling you all this is so that you can remind Father Kim not to trust anyone too easily!" Jungkook looked at Lisa seriously as he said this.

"Anyone? Including the family members that he has?" Lisa muttered to herself.

For some reason, Lisa felt that Jennie had something to do with this incident. However, she had no evidence and no way to prove it.

Lisa sat on the bed in frustration. She fixed her eyes on her hands.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's expression and his heart skipped a beat. He reached out his hand and gently stroked her hair. Lisa did not move, feeling Jungkook's comfort.

A moment later, Jungkook withdrew his hand and took out a small bag that he always carried with him. "There are some books here. You can take a look when you're bored."

Lisa opened it and took a look. They were all questions from interesting competitions.

Lisa felt that it was a little funny. Did this Jungkook treat her like a child?

Seeing that Lisa was smiling, Jungkook said, "I've gone through all the questions here. They're helpful for the entrance exam."

Hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa's mouth was agape in shock.

She blinked at Jungkook and then nodded. "Okay! I'll go through them!"

The two of them talked for a while. Around noon, the nurse came to bring Lisa some food.

Jungkook reminded Lisa to take care of her health and left.

Lisa lay on the bed, quietly thinking about the memories of Uncle Cha from her previous life.

In her impression, Uncle Cha and his fiancée had a very good relationship, and they had always been in love.

Subsequently, his fiancée died unexpectedly, and Uncle Cha seemed to be sad for some time. After that, she didn't know what had happened, Uncle Cha seemed to have formed a hatred towards Father Kim.

Because of this, Uncle Cha had approached her to conspire with him against the Kim family. When Lisa thought of Uncle Cha's bewitching look, she could not help but shudder.

In the afternoon, Mino came to the hospital. Seeing that Lisa seemed to have recovered a lot, he smiled.

Lisa looked at Mino's slightly haggard appearance and suddenly felt a little distressed. "Eldest Brother, come over and sit for a while."

Mino nodded and sat on the sofa by the bed, leaning against it to rest.

"Have you been very busy in the company recently?" Lisa asked tentatively.

"Yes! Recently..." Mino was about to say something, but after a pause, he said, "It's nothing, you should rest well!"

Lisa looked at Mino's appearance and thought for a moment before saying, "Eldest Brother, Jennie's engagement this time... What do you think?"

Hearing Lisa's question, Mino was stunned.