Chapter 29

Jungkook did not say a word. He took a deep breath and tried his best to remain calm.

Ever since he saw Lisa being taken away by Mino yesterday...

And because he did not stop it...

Looking at Lisa's pitiful and sad look, he actually felt guilty for the entire night!

This morning, when he saw Lisa walk into the classroom with a face full of joy, he was instantly enraged.

These two ignorant fellows actually dared to provoke him at this time!

Jisoo carried two lunch boxes into the classroom. "Sister said you forgot to bring your lunch box when you came out! 'm bringing it for you..."

As Jisoo spoke, he glanced at Jungkook who was beside Lisa. "What's wrong with you... Yesterday..."

Before Jisoo could finish his sentence, Taehyung and Lisa had already grabbed her by the arm and covered her mouth with their hands.

Jisoo was tied up by the two of them, unable to move or speak.

Jungkook took a deep breath again, not allowing himself to look at the three of them.

Minyhuk's cold gaze swept past the three people who were entangled together, and then he shifted his gaze away.

"Hmph! It's really bad manners! How dare you fight like this in the classroom!" Joy's voice came faintly.

Jennie's gaze swept across Minyhuk's face before landing on Lisa again.

She did not say anything, but her gaze became even colder.

"I think it's because seeing Minyhuk doesn't like her and Jungkook doesn't want her to pursue him, she's now targeting at Taehyung!" Joy did not intend to shut up.

"If you ask me, this woman is really..." Before she could say the word 'cheap', she was glared back at by Jennie.

"Watch your words and actions!" Jennie stopped her coldly, "Do you want to be the same person like her?"

Jennie's words were basically condemning Lisa.

"Aiya! How can I possibly be the same person like her!" Joy quickly smiled and leaned against Jennie's side.

She reached out and put her hand on Jennie's shoulder, "We are..."

Joy wanted to say that they were best friends, but when she met Jennie's gaze, she subconsciously withdrew her hand.

At that moment, she felt that Jennie's gaze was very terrifying.

At that moment, she felt that she did not deserve the word "best friend"!

Joy took a few steps back resentfully and returned to her seat.

Jennie slowly sat up straight. Her straight back and slightly retracted chin made her look dignified and elegant.

However, before she could withdraw her vicious gaze, Minyhuk saw everything.

Minyhuk originally didn't have any special feelings towards Jennie.

To him, Jennie was just like Lisa. It was just a marriage arranged by his family.

However, he had a deep resistance towards Lisa in the past.

He also disdained her relentless pursuit.

Compared to Lisa, Minyhuk had always thought that maybe Jennie was the right person.

However, ever since Lisa transferred to the elite class, everything had changed!

Lisa was no longer the silly girl who go after him and begged him to look back at her.

And Jennie had also allowed him to see even more unbelievable aspects!

Minyhuk's lips pursed slightly. Something seemed to have changed in his heart...

Jungkook had always been an aloof and inviolable top student in school.

Someone once said that his severe mysophobia was in line with the phrase, "You can only watch from afar, but you can't touch him".

However, ever since Lisa changed classes, Jungkook's icy outer shell was slowly cracking.

Lisa broke through his defenses time and time again, causing him to be unable to restrain himself from being attracted by Lisa's actions.

Just like at this moment, he even felt that the three people in front of him were a little cute.

The corner of his mouth that was slightly curled up was hidden behind the textbook.

However, the smile that had already soaked through his eyes was still keenly noticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes lit up, and he looked at Lisa again.

He could not help but sigh for Minyhuk in his heart. "Looks like Minyhuk has a love rival!"

Lisa had no idea what the others were thinking. She was focused on preventing Jisoo from being blacklisted by Jeon.

Jisoo was controlled by the two of them. After struggling for a long time, she could only give up.

Finally, the bell for class saved the three people.

"Lisa, I heard that you are going to participate in the physics competition?" After class, the class's physics representative came to Lisa's side.

Lisa smiled at him. "That's right!"

"We have formed a study group. After school, you can stay back and study together." The class's physics representative sincerely invited her.

Lisa rejected him without thinking. "Sorry, I still have to work."

The physics representative was stunned for a moment, but he did not continue to ask. He said, "If you need help, you can look for me."

Lisa expressed her gratitude, the smile on her face looked very bright.