Chapter 18

Although Dara also knew how to bake desserts, she always caused chaos in the kitDara.

Therefore, although the shop was selling desserts, the sales was not much.

Lisa came in front of Dara and said with a smile, "Sister Dara, if you are satisfied with the desserts I made, can I work here?"

Lisa's question surprised Dara even more.

Jisoo didn't expect Lisa to make such a request. "What made you think of coming out to work?"

"Sigh! Poor people have small ambitions! Women should be financially independent!" Lisa patted her chest and said.

Dara looked at Lisa and suddenly felt a little funny.

Lisa suddenly felt a warm current coming from Dara's direction.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised to find that Dara's luck value was slowly being injected into her body.

"There's actually this kind of operation!" Lisa secretly exclaimed.

"You're in the Shen family... isn't it good?" Dara asked tentatively.

Lisa shrugged and said, "That place isn't suitable for me!"

"So, I want to move out as soon as possible! To achieve financial independence, I need to find a job first!" Lisa patiently explained her independent plan.

When Jisoo heard Lisa's words, his eyes revealed a look of envy and admiration.

"If you need it, actually..." Dara was about to say that she could help.

Lisa hurriedly waved her hand and said, "I want to rely on myself for everything!"

Dara looked at Lisa with a look of admiration.

Dara had originally wanted to find a job that she liked after graduating from school, so that she could show off his skills.

However, after going through corporatized training and competition in the office, Dara gradually lost the battle.

She really couldn't get into that kind of environment, nor could she adapt to that kind of scheming in the open and in the dark.

In particular, when her boyfriend, who had been in love with her for a year, suddenly announced that he was in love with her new colleague. She instantly despaired with the workplace.

She then returned to her own place and used her savings to open her own shop.

Her parents nagged incessantly, so she moved out to live in the shop.

When Jisoo saw her sister move out, she also moved out with the excuse that the shop was closer to the school.

"Okay! If you can make delicious desserts, then I'll keep you!" Dara suddenly smiled, looking warm and sunny.

Lisa smiled happily and quickly thanked Dara.

Jisoo walked to Lisa's side, grabbed her hand, and secretly pinched it.

Lisa replied with a firm smile. She was very confident in her skills!

In her previous life, she had put in a lot of effort to pursue Minyhuk.

She had also consulted many masters to learn how to make desserts.

'Ding!' The desserts were finally baked.

Lisa took the desserts out of the hot oven.

Jisoo and Dara went over to take a look. They saw that the color and shape of the desserts that Lisa baked were much better than Dara's!

Jisoo stretched out his hand and impatiently took out a dessert to taste.

"Wait!" Lisa immediately stopped Dara. "Frosting!"

Jisoo chuckled as he put down the dessert in her hand. "This dessert is really beautiful!"

Dara also nodded his head approvingly. "Your craftsmanship is really good!"

"I just don't know how it tastes!" Dara also picked up a piece of dessert, scooped it up with a spoon, and put it into her mouth.

Jisoo gently nibbled on the dessert, and a look of surprise appeared in her eyes. "Delicious!"

Dara nodded and put down the dessert. She smiled and said, "You've passed!"

Lisa smiled and said to Dara, "Thank you, Sister Dara! Please guide me in the future!"

"If..." Dara hesitated for a moment and said, "If you need a place to stay, I have an empty room upstairs."

Hearing that, Lisa's eyes lit up. "Really? Can I stay here?"

Dara nodded and looked at Jisoo. "I'm usually busy, and Jisoo doesn't have many friends. You two can be together."

Lisa's eyes sparkled.

She sniffed and said, "Okay! Thank you, Sister Dara!"

Jisoo was also very happy that Lisa could stay here.

Although her sister looked kind and virtuous, her cooking skills were really not good.

Ever since she ate the food prepared by Lisa, Jisoo was looking forward to Lisa's cooking!

It seemed that her good days were coming soon!