Chapter 135

Lisa did not turn back to look at Jungkook. Taehyung brought her all the way back to the classroom.

A question kept spinning in her mind: why did Tzuyu break off the engagement?

She could not figure it out...

Lisa was in deep thought the whole day.

Jungkook sat next to her and looked at her from time to time. However, he did not try to communicate with her.

When it was time to leave school, Lisa quickly got up, picked up her backpack, and rushed out of the classroom.

She decided to look for Sehun. Perhaps he knew the reason why Tzuyu broke off the engagement!

Jungkook looked at Lisa's back as she ran away. Some emotions were flashing in his eyes.

When she arrived at the hospital, Sehun had just finished the dinner prepared by the hospital.

Looking at the gloomy expression on Sehun's face, Lisa suddenly felt a little funny.

"Is the food in the hospital that bad?" Lisa became curious.

"Didn't you stay for a month before? Didn't you feel anything?" Sehun snorted, full of displeasure.

"I'm sorry! I had heart-warming meals!" Lisa had a proud expression.

Seeing this, Sehun's face was full of indignation. "You're not kind!"

"You didn't bring me any delicious food, and now you're making sarcastic remarks!" Sehun's expression became a little childish.

Looking at Sehun's appearance, Lisa suddenly felt that the previously cold Sehun was just his disguise.

Now, this guy who didn't seem to have any bad intentions was the real Sehun.

Lisa took out a small box from her small bag. "Hey! Don't say that I'm not good enough!"

"Although I didn't make it myself, I bought it from the famous cake shop on the way here!" Lisa opened the small box and handed the cupcake to Sehun.

Sehun's eyes lit up when he saw the cake.

"I just asked the doctor. You can eat this cake, but you can only eat half of it!" Lisa emphasized the doctor's instructions seriously.

Although Sehun was a little reluctant, it was better than nothing.

He picked up the small spoon that came with it, scooped up a piece, and stuffed it into his mouth.

Seeing Sehun eating heartily, Lisa was not in a hurry. She sat down on the sofa at the side.

After taking a few mouthfuls, then only Sehun remembered that Lisa was still around.

"You didn't come today just to give me a cake, right?" Sehun looked at Lisa with distrust.

Lisa crossed her arms in front of her chest and said seriously, "Of course not!"

"Tell me! Why are here?" Sehun put down the spoon and stared at Lisa.

Lisa pouted and said, "Do you know that Tzuyu broke off the engagement?"

"Broke off the engagement? Why? That's impossible!" Sehun cried out in surprise, and his face was full of disbelief.

Lisa shrugged. "It looks like you don't know either."

"Where did you hear the news from? That's impossible!" Sehun said firmly.

Lisa didn't hide it and said, "Jungkook told me himself!"

Sehun's expression became even stranger. "Could it be that Jungkook lied to you?"

"Do you think so?" Lisa asked back.

Sehun lowered his head slightly. "No!"

"That's why I wanted to ask you if you know the reason why Tzuyu broke off the engagement." Lisa sighed and said.

"I have a feeling that she won't give up easily, especially Jungkook!" Lisa voiced her thoughts.

Sehun nodded and said, "You're right!"

"Based on my understanding of her, something must have happened to her..." Sehun clasped his hands together as if he was worried about Tzuyu.

Lisa looked at Sehun and thought for a moment before asking, "Could it be that something happened to her family?"

Sehun immediately shook his head and said, "No! If something happened to her family, Jungkook and I would know about it immediately."

"If it really happened, Jungkook would not agree to break off the engagement!" Sehun emphasized again.

Lisa also understood this point.

Jungkook was not someone who would add insult to injury.

If there was a problem with Tzuyu's family and she had no choice but to break off the engagement...

Then Jungkook would also think of ways to help Tzuyu's family solve the problem before breaking off the engagement!

However, Lisa really couldn't think of a reason why Tzuyu would take the initiative to break off the engagement!

"Did Tzuyu go to school today?" Sehun asked again.

"It's because she didn't come that I couldn't even ask her myself!" Lisa said helplessly.

Sehun immediately took out his phone and dialed Tzuyu's number.

However, after a long wait, Tzuyu didn't pick up the phone.

Sehun stared at the phone in a daze.

Lisa was also lost in deep thought.