Chapter 96

Lisa looked at Joy and Irene, who were looking at them in shock. She found it funny. "What? Did you see a ghost?"

Joy subconsciously wanted to nod.

When she saw Lisa and Jisoo, she thought that Taehyung would be with them. She didn't expect it to be Minyhuk!

Minyhuk looked at Joy, expressionless.

Joy nervously shrunk her shoulders, then secretly gritted her teeth. "D*mn you, Lisa! It's all your fault!"

Lisa could feel Joy's venomous gaze on her.

She was already used to such a gaze.

Lisa shrugged and didn't really care.

Minyhuk looked at Joy and asked indifferently, "What did you say just now?"

Joy was nervous and almost repeated what she had just said.

Fortunately, Irene covered her mouth. "Nothing!"

"Um, are you guys going home?" Irene looked at the bag in Minyhuk's hand and then looked at Lisa. "Lisa, are you discharged from the hospital?"

Lisa felt that Irene's question was a little funny. "Yes! I'm still not used to being cared for by you."

Irene grinned, feeling even more awkward.

Joy wanted to say something, but Irene covered her mouth and could not move at all.

She shook her limbs, trying to express her dissatisfaction with Lisa with her actions.

Seeing that Minyhuk's gaze was getting colder and colder, Irene immediately grabbed Joy's arm and ran back.

Lisa looked at the backs of the two people leaving and could not help but shake her head.

She looked at Minyhuk. "Look at how you scared the girls!"

Minyhuk looked down at Lisa. "What? What did I say?"

The corner of Lisa's mouth twitched slightly. "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

After Lisa said that, she grabbed Jisoo's hand and ran towards the coffee shop.

Jisoo was pulled by Lisa, but she still could not help but ask, "Why did you suddenly cower?"

"No, no, no! That King of Hell looks really scary!" Lisa said truthfully.

The three of them entered the coffee shop, but they did not expect Jungkook to be already there.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" Lisa was a little surprised to see Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Minyhuk, who was carrying her school bag, and walked up to Lisa. "I went to the hospital to see you, and then I found out that you had been discharged."

"Why didn't you call me?"

Lisa scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "I'm not used to it yet."

Minyhuk looked at Jungkook and Lisa as they spoke. He threw her school bag forward. "Carry your own bag!"

Lisa subconsciously caught the bag that flashed in front of her. "You scared me!"

Jisoo leaned against a pillar at the side, looking like she was watching a good show.

Dara had just come out of the kitchen. When she saw this, she curiously walked to Jisoo's side. "What's going on?"

"Sis! Do you have any melon seeds?" Jisoo asked incoherently.

"Ah?" Dara did not know what Jisoo was thinking. She looked at her with a blank expression.

"I'm watching a show! Prepare the melon seeds and tea!" Jisoo said matter-of-factly. Her gaze did not leave the two people in front of her at all.

Dara burst out laughing when she saw Jisoo performing a show of the onlookers eating melon seeds and watching the show.

Lisa heard the laughter and turned back to look, only to find Jisoo looking like she was asking for a beating.

She turned back again, only to find that she, Jungkook, and Minyhuk had actually stood in a strange triangle.

Lisa took two big steps back and finally retreated to a position that she felt was safe.

Jungkook's expression did not change at all when he saw Lisa's actions.

Minyhuk turned his head and glared at Lisa, then his gaze shifted to Jungkook.

Lisa was about to speak when the door was pushed open.

Tzuyu and Sehun walked in and could not help but be stunned when they saw the three of them.

Tzuyu composed herself and walked to Lisa's side. She looked at Jungkook and said, "Jungkook, I have something to tell you."

Jungkook glanced at Tzuyu but did not reply.

Lisa looked at Tzuyu's resentful eyes and for some reason, her heart ached.

At this moment, Jennie appeared at the entrance of the coffee shop.

She pushed the door open and walked in front of Lisa aggressively. Without warning, she slapped Lisa in the face.

Lisa was caught off guard and almost fell to the ground.

Jennie was about to step forward and give another kick, but Jungkook and Minyhuk grabbed her arms at the same time.

Jennie struggled with all her might, but she could not break free from the hands of the two men.

She glared at Lisa angrily. "It's all your fault!"

Lisa slowly stood up straight. The red marks on her face were obvious.