Chapter 49

After school, Jungkook followed Lisa to the coffee shop as usual.

Not long after, Tzuyu and Sehun also appeared in the coffee shop.

Jungkook obviously did not plan to pay attention to the two of them. He just sat on the sofa and read his book.

Sehun walked up to Jungkook and said, "It's been so long since we last met. You didn't even want to say hello?"

Jungkook looked up slightly and looked at Sehun, "There's no need to say anything to you."

Hearing Jungkook's words, Sehun's expression instantly tensed up.

Tzuyu stood at the side and looked at the two of them, slightly biting her lips.

Seeing that Sehun wanted to reach out to touch Jungkook, Tzuyu quickly reached out her hand to stop him. "Don't! He has..."

Before Tzuyu could finish her words, a figure walked past the two of them.

Lisa was busy in the kitchen for a while. She found Tzuyu and Sehun the moment she came out.

Lisa walked to Jungkook's side, picked up Jungkook's school bag and sat down.

"You guys are here, too." Lisa greeted Sehun and Tzuyu.

Then, Lisa smiled apologetically. "The competition is going to start soon. I really don't have time to entertain you guys!"

"Just tell Sister Dara what you want to eat and drink. She's the boss here!" Lisa said as she pointed in the direction of the bar counter.

Sehun and Tzuyu watched in shock as Jungkook nonchalantly gulped down the coffee that Lisa had brought over.

"You... Don't you have mysophobia?" Tzuyu reached out her hand as if she wanted to verify Jungkook's identity.

Seeing this, Jungkook tilted his body slightly to avoid Tzuyu's hand.

Tzuyu's hand touched nothing and she was stunned on the spot. Jungkook acted as if he did not hear her and just stared at Lisa who started to do the questions.

Tzuyu waited for a long time, but there was no response. Sehun tugged at her arm, indicating her to leave first.

The two of them went round to look for a seats, and finally found in the corner.

"What's going on with Jungkook?" Tzuyu frowned, with her eyes still staring in Jungkook's direction.

"Doesn't he have mysophobia? Why would he let Lisa get so close to him?" Tzuyu glared at Lisa, trying to get an answer out of her.

Sehun, on the other hand, kept his gaze on Jungkook. "Judging from his reaction to you, it doesn't look like he has recovered!"

"Then why..." The more Tzuyu thought about it, the more aggrieved she felt. "Didn't we grow up with him together? Why..."

"Hey! Think about it. Since we were young, even his mother couldn't touch him!" Sehun said nonchalantly.

Hearing that, Tzuyu stared at Lisa, wanting to see what was actually different in her.

While doing the exercises, Lisa felt two pairs of burning eyes were looking at her.

She finally could not hold it in anymore. She turned her head slightly and stared at Jungkook with a smile. She gnashed her teeth and said, "What are those two guys doing?"

"Ignore them!" Jungkook replied expressionlessly.

"You're not the one being stared at!" Lisa said impatiently.

"Are you afraid of being stared at?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and revealed a curious expression on his face.

After spending some time together recently, Lisa realized that not only was Jungkook not a block of ice, he even had some detestable and evil interests!

He was just not good at getting along with others, but he could always choke them to death with one or two sentences!

Lisa secretly took a breath and decided to forget about it.

After all, she really couldn't leave Jungkook!

Lisa took another deep breath and finished the remaining few exercises.

"System notification: Additional luck value obtained, increased luck value!" The system's voice suddenly sounded in her mind.

Lisa stared in a daze, not understanding what was going on...

"What is additional luck value?" Lisa gripped the pen and asked the system, "What is increased luck value?"

"As it triggers a special emotion, it will obtain double the previous luck value!" The system sounded very excited.

Lisa frowned and her expression became even more dull, "Special emotion? What the hell is that?"

"When a special emotion is triggered, the luck value will change along and at the same time, it will affect your overall luck value!" The system continued to explain.

"In other words... someone has special feelings for me?" Lisa raised one of her eyebrows for a long time, and her face became distorted.

"Bingo!" The system gave a positive answer.

"Who is it?" Lisa asked curiously, and she subconsciously looked in Jungkook's direction.

However, Jungkook still looked like he was focused on studying the exercise.

"This guy... shouldn't be..." Lisa thought about it and smacked her lips. It didn't seem like he had any special feelings.

"Then who could it be?" Lisa became even more confused.