Chapter 8

Lisa did not expect that she would choose a germaphobe after so many choices.

"Then he rushed out just now..." Lisa guessed subconsciously.

"He's probably either forcefully washing himself or running to the infirmary to disinfect himself!" Taeyhung guessed seriously. His expression actually looked a little stern.

The corner of Lisa's mouth twitched awkwardly. She didn't expect the consequences to be so severe...

Jungkook didn't come back even when the class started.

It was Lisa's first time in the elite class, but the teacher didn't seem to notice her at all and continued to lecture.

Let alone not seeing her, the entire class probably did not exist in the eyes of the teacher.

For the elite class, attending class was just a formality.

Each of them had their own private tutor, so there was no need to waste time in class!

After the third class, Lisa had just packed her things when Jungkook walked in from outside the door

The skin on his face still looked red, just as Taeyhung had guessed, he must have gone for disinfection!

Lisa looked at Jungkook with embarrassment, and her eyes were full of apology.

When Jungkook saw Lisa at the door, he also stopped in his tracks.

It was not until he walked to his seat that he said coldly, "Go away!"

Lisa did not understand what he meant. She only looked at him apologetically. "I'm really sorry. I fainted just now and I didn't know what I had done!"

"It was a subconscious act. Please forgive me!" Lisa quickly begged for mercy.

She did not want anything to go wrong on the first day of the transfer.

Jungkook still did not look at Lisa. He stood upright beside his seat. "Please leave this place!"

His voice was full of anger. Hearing it, Lisa felt a chill down her spine.

Taeyhung poked Lisa's back from behind.

Lisa turned around.

Taeyhung lowered his voice and said, "Jungkook never had a deskmate!"
"He's asking you to move away!" Taeyhung decided to give Lisa a friendly reminder.

Hearing this, Lisa was unhappy.

Although she always wanted to please others, she was not someone to be bossed around.

Especially since she had not done anything wrong, why couldn't she even take a seat?

"I'm not moving! I want to sit here!" Lisa said firmly, as if she wanted to live and die with the seat.

She didn't want to turn around and lose him again after finding a super value storage device that was bursting with luck!

Many people in the class looked at Lisa with admiration and envy when they heard the voice.

The boys admired Lisa's courage.

If Lisa succeeded, she would be sitting at the same desk as the eldest son of the number one family, the Jeon family.

This was something that no one could ask for even with begging.

The girls also admired Lisa. She dared to speak to the cold and arrogant school hunk like this. She was simply a model!

However, if the Young Master Jeon was really snatched away by an inconspicuous person like Lisa, they would probably still hold a grudge against Lisa!

Jungkook turned his head slightly and looked at Lisa's unyielding look.

He frowned deeply and his gaze fell on Lisa's slightly messy hair and her mixed-up clothes.

There was no restriction from the school on the students' clothes, so the elite class students naturally wore whatever looked good.

Ever since Lisa returned to the Kim family, the Kim family had also prepared a lot of clothes for her.

However, in her previous life, Lisa did not know how to wear and match, so she did not know the wear and match these clothes.

Out of "kindness", Jennie helped her pick some clothes that 'fit' her.

In the end, Lisa only realized that the clothes were actually very messy.

Fortunately, Lisa was not a person who cared about her image, so she just let go.

Lisa followed Jungkook's gaze and lowered her head looking at herself.

Then only she felt that her mix and match was... inappropriate?

"I will buy new clothes! Please let me stay!" Lisa made a promise.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's face again.

Lisa subconsciously touched her forehead. "This... I've had it since I was young, I can't help It..."

Jungkook looked at Lisa's slightly sad expression, and his heart softened for a moment.

However, it must say that Lisa had an ugly mark on her forehead.

However, if one ignored that mark and her slightly scary outfit, Lisa actually... was not ugly!

"Stay away from me!" Jungkook said as he moved his desk and chair to the side.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised to see Jungkook sit down next to her under everyone's shocked gaze.

Lisa felt another two pokes on her back and looked back again.. She saw Taeyhung's thumb stretched over.