Chapter 138

Jungkook stood where he was and looked at Tzuyu's mother.

Mother Jeon walked quickly to her son and looked at Tzuyu's mother. "We've been very polite to you, but you came to my house to beat my son?"

Tzuyu's mother wanted to explain, but Mother Jeon refused to listen.

"Housekeeper! Get them out!" Mother Jeon shouted.

The housekeeper immediately rushed in and was about to 'invite' the Chou couple out of the living room.

"No, I didn't do it on purpose..." Tzuyu's mother said hurriedly.

Mother Jeon raised her eyebrows and glared at the Chou couple. "Housekeeper! What are you waiting for!"

"Madam Jeon, you can't do this!" Tzuyu's father also walked forward and wanted to argue.

The housekeeper didn't want to be scolded again, so he quickly called out two servants and 'invited' the Chou couple out.

Mother Jeon saw the couple leave and sat down on the sofa angrily.

Jungkook saw his mother's angry look and went forward to persuade her, "Mom, don't be angry."

Mother Jeon widened her eyes and looked at Jungkook, "How dare they hit you!"

"I rarely hit you!" Mother Jeon looked at the trace of redness on Jungkook's face and became even angrier, "They even came to my house to hit my son!"

"Probably they were impulsive at that moment," Jungkook quickly persuaded.

Mother Jeon did not care and continued to sit on the spot in a huff.

Mother Jeon had always been a hot-tempered person. All these years, because of Jungkook's illness, she felt even more heartache for him.

Now that someone dared to hit Jungkook in front of her, if not for her upbringing, Mother Jeon would have torn the person apart.

Mother Jeon sat on the sofa, breathing heavily.

Seeing this, Jungkook knew that he could not persuade his mother no matter how.

His eyes moved, and he decided to use his last resort.

Jungkook waved at the housekeeper.

The housekeeper immediately ran over.

Jungkook whispered a few words into the housekeeper's ear, and the housekeeper turned to run outside.

Not long after, the sound of emergency brakes came from outside the door.

Jungkook finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He slowly took two steps back and looked at his mother, who was still angry and glanced at the door.

Father Jeon rushed in through the door. When he saw his son, he began to wink.

Jungkook raised his chin towards Mother Jeon.

Father Jeon immediately nodded and made an "okay" gesture at Jungkook.

Jungkook said to Mother Jeon, "Mom, I still have something to do. I'll go upstairs first!"

Mother Jeon's face turned ugly when she heard Jungkook's words. "Your mom is angry, and you're going upstairs. You're heartless!"

Jungkook smiled at Mother Jeon and ran upstairs.

Mother Jeon stood up and pouted as she watched Jungkook run away.

Father Jeon immediately rushed over to put out the fire.

"My dear wife, who made you angry?" Father Jeon ran to Mother Jeon's side and put his hands on Mother Jeon's shoulders, pulling her into his arms.

Mother Jeon crossed her arms and snorted. "Who else if not your precious son!"

"This unfilial son! I'll beat him up later!" Father Jeon immediately raised the banner of revenge for his wife.

"No!" Mother Jeon immediately stopped him. "This child has been wronged today!"

"What happened? Who dares to bully my son?" Father Jeon immediately stood up for his son.

As Father Jeon spoke, he sat down on the sofa with Mother Jeon.

Mother Jeon turned to look at Father Jeon with a resentful expression. "It's Tzuyu's parents!"

"The engagement was fine, but their daughter came to break it off herself!" Mother Jeon got angrier the more she spoke.

"In the end, the two of them came knocking on our door! And they dared to hit my son!" Mother Jeon said, panting heavily.

Father Jeon quickly calmed Mother Jeon down and said, "Okay! I'll go deal with them tomorrow!"

Mother Jeon narrowed her eyes when she heard Father Jeon agree so readily. She raised an eyebrow. "Tell me, how do you plan to deal with them tomorrow?"

"Uh... this..." Father Jeon was at a loss for words.

He was merely trying to appease his wife. How could he go against his old friends just because of this?

Now that Mother Jeon had asked him back, Father Jeon had nothing to say.

"Hmph! I knew you were merely brushing me off!" Mother Jeon's eyes widened.

Father Jeon knew that he had offended his wife this time, so he immediately raised his hands in surrender. "Honey, I was wrong!"

Mother Jeon stared at Father Jeon with an unperturbed expression.

Father Jeon just stood there and stared at Mother Jeon.

A moment later, with Mother Jeon's laughter, Jungkook's crisis was finally resolved.