Chapter 93

Lisa gave a mysterious grin. "I can tell you where Min-ho is, but we have to break off this engagement."

Minyhuk gritted his teeth and looked at Lisa. "You're threatening me!"

Lisa revealed a sweet smile. "Then, do you want to accept the threat?"

Minyhuk looked at Lisa and restrained himself from strangling her.

Minyhuk took a deep breath and said, "Alright! Tell me!"

A victorious smile appeared on Lisa's face as she winked at Jisoo who was beside her.

Jisoo also had a smile on her face. He was genuinely happy for Lisa's release.

"Min-ho's disappearance is related to a person. I think you should know about it!" Lisa said as she looked at Minyhuk.

Lee Min-ho was Minyhuk's eldest brother. He was the one who had took care of Minyhuk. Minyhuk's parents had been busy with business and had no time to take care of their children.

Min-ho was seven years older than Minyhuk. He had brought up his younger brother since he was young. It could be said that Min-ho was Minyhuk's greatest reliance and the person Minyhuk trusted the most.

However, three years ago, Min-ho suddenly disappeared and there was no news of him since then. Lisa was actually not sure that if this person was related to Min-ho's disappearance.

She only remembered that in her previous life, Min-ho had returned when he was already 30 years old.

At that time, he had returned from the United States with a little girl who was four or five years old. It was said that he had lived in a small village in the United States until his wife died.

Lisa remembered the name of the small village and that Min-ho was a person who looked very bright and warm.

When Minyhuk heard Lisa's words, his expression changed again and again. "You're saying that he left with that person?"

Minyhuk's questioning made Lisa a little nervous. She summarized the information in her memory.

Minyhuk stared at Lisa without blinking.

He seemed to have an answer in his heart. Lisa was not sure about that answer.

Lisa pondered for a moment and decided to trust her inner judgment. "No! He left alone!"

Hearing Lisa's words, the way Minyhuk looked at her changed instantly.

"Do you really know where he is?" Minyhuk grabbed Lisa's hand and asked.

Now Lisa knew that she had guessed correctly!

However, she had another question. "You know where the person who told him to leave is, right?"

Minyhuk's expression became a little ugly. His gaze swept in Jisoo's direction, but he remained silent.

Lisa knew that she had no way of getting information from him.
.
Lisa took a deep breath and said, "Since you want to know where Min-ho is, I can tell you. But I have one condition."

"I have already promised you to break off the engagement." Minyhuk looked at Lisa with a slightly impatient gaze.

"I think Uncle Lee is also very interested in Min-ho's news," Lisa said slowly.

Sure enough, Minyhuk's expression darkened slightly. "Alright! Speak!"

"I think you know about the Kim family's current crisis." Lisa looked at Minyhuk seriously.

"I hope you can discuss it with Uncle Lee and help the Kim family overcome this crisis," Lisa said solemnly.

"Why? Do you care about the Kim family?" The corner of Minyhuk's mouth lifted slightly as he looked at Lisa.

Lisa's expression did not change as she shook her head. "No! I just want to live in peace."

"I don't want them to harass me again!" Lisa tried her best to remain calm.

Jisoo walked forward and patted Lisa's back gently. Minyhuk looked at Lisa's depressed look and his heart suddenly ached.

"Did the Kim family force you to get engaged again?" Minyhuk asked tentatively.

"Didn't Jennie get engaged to Uncle Cha to solve this crisis?" Minyhuk asked uncertainly.

"Don't talk about that disgusting guy!" Jisoo finally couldn't help but speak up.

"She said that she would give everything for the Kim family!" Jisoo said fiercely, "In the end, she only delayed the Kim family's time to save themselves and threw everything back to Lili!"

"This afternoon, that mother and daughter came to the hospital and forced Lili to talk about the engagement with you!" The more Jisoo said, the angrier she became.

"I've never seen such a shameless person!" Jisoo gnashed her teeth and said.

"She was clearly the one who messed up everything, but she wanted to throw the responsibility onto Lili!" Jisoo put her hands on Lisa's shoulders.

Lisa patted Jisoo's hands and said, "It's okay! After this matter is resolved, I have nothing to do with the Shen family anymore!"

Looking at Lisa's determined expression, Minyhuk had a feeling that he was getting further and further away from Lisa.