Chapter 101

Lisa returned to school and attend classes as normal, but Jennie seemed to have disappeared.

As Lisa was upset that she didn't have the chance to make an attack on Jennie, after school, she saw Hanbin at the school gate with a face full of hostility.

Lisa glanced at Hanbin and wanted to ignore him.

When Hanbin saw Lisa walking in another direction, he quickly stepped forward and grabbed Lisa's arm.

Lisa struggled to shake off Hanbin's hand and continued walking forward.

Hanbin was furious. He ran a few steps forward and blocked in front of Lisa. "What's wrong with you!"

Lisa glared at Hanbin. "I'm the one who should be asking you this! Why are you blocking me for no reason!"

With his hands on hips, Hanbin glared at Lisa. "Why did you bully Nini?"

Lisa felt that it was ridiculous.

She shook her head helplessly and looked at Hanbin. "What made you feel that I bullied Jennie?"

Hanbin snorted, "You have always been the one who is so vicious!"

Lisa was really angered by Hanbin and laughed. She did not know how to respond to him.

"I advise you to go back and look after your Jennie if you are not mentally ill!" Lisa snorted.

"Otherwise you will only get to see your goddess marry someone else!" Lisa couldn't help but mock.

Hanbin was cut to the quick. He glared at Lisa with red eyes and grabbed Lisa's wrist, "Don't talk bullsh*t!"

"Come! Follow me home! Apologize to Nini!" Hanbin grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her to the car parked by the side.

Lisa struggled with all her might. She did not want to be "captured" home by Hanbin this way!

Although she had planned to start implementing her own plan, but it was not now!

Hanbin did not care what Lisa thought. He only wanted to capture Lisa home and let Jennie vent her anger.

Jennie had been crying at home for the past few days.

When she was asked why she was crying, she only looked at Hanbin with an aggrieved face and refused to say anything.

That day, Hanbin heard Jennie's friend mention that the reason why Jennie was engaged to Uncle Cha was because Lisa refused to break off the engagement with Minyhuk!

Hanbin had originally planned to force Lisa to break off the engagement.

In the end, Minyhuk had actually refused to get engaged to Jennie even after breaking off the engagement with Lisa!

Although Hanbin also did not want Jennie to get engaged to Minyhuk, he could not bear to see Jennie feel sad!

Hanbin was indeed a very competent spare tire!

If this happened in ancient times, he would definitely be considered a chaste man!

Unfortunately, Jennie only used him from the beginning to the end!

While she was lamenting Hanbin's fate, Lisa felt the same way for herself. She was once just one of the many sacrifices in Jennie's life.

Just as Lisa was immersed in her memories, Hanbin had already dragged her to the car.

The moment Hanbin opened the car door, the car door was slammed shut by an external force.

Hanbin was extremely furious, he turned around and was about to scold.

When he saw who the person was, he could not help but be a little surprised. "Jung, Jungkook?"

Jungkook grabbed Lisa's hand and forcefully pulled her to his side.

Hanbin was still in a daze and did not react at all.

Jungkook brought Lisa behind him and stared at Hanbin's face, "What are you doing?"

Hanbin looked at Jungkook and seemed a little afraid. He looked a little nervous.

Lisa did not know why Hanbin was afraid of Jungkook, but from the way he looked, he was indeed starting to sweat.

Hanbin stuttered, "I... I'm bringing... I'm bringing my sister home!"

"Sister?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows slightly and turned to look at Lisa.

Lisa shook her head desperately and hid behind Jungkook.

Hanbin's voice was a little dry as he said, "Yes! I'm here to bring my sister home!"

"But your this 'sister' doesn't seem to want to go back with you!" Jungkook said without any hesitation.

Hanbin frowned and glanced at Lisa. "Well, Lili, Mom asked me to bring you home!"

If it was not for the fact that she needed to put on a nervous expression, Lisa really wanted to laugh out loud in response to Hanbin.

This scene was too funny!

Lisa really didn't know how Hanbin's brain developed these years!

Lisa poked her head out from behind Jungkook, "I'll go back myself if I want to!"

"It's not like I don't know where my home is. I don't need you to pick me up!" Lisa rejected Hanbin without hesitation.

Hanbin gritted his teeth and held the thought of rushing out to forcefully drag Lisa home. He then nodded, "Okay! Remember to go home! Mom, is missing you!"

After Hanbin said that, he opened the car door, got into the car, and left.