Chapter 26

After a while, until Lisa cried her heart out, then only Mino opened his mouth again.

"I don't know why you have such thoughts..." Mino muttered to comfort her, "But as a brother, I feel that I have the obligation to educate you."

"Educate me?" Lisa immediately laughed.

"Then why don't you educate Jennie?" Lisa said, and the expression on her face became unfathomable.

Ever since she saw the relationship chart, she had been very concerned about the ambiguous relationship between Mino and Jennie.

Even though she knew that they weren't biological siblings, Lisa still felt a little disgusted!

"You're all my sisters..." Mino paused before saying.

"Sisters?" Lisa's voice sounded a little sarcastic.

"Yes! All of you are... sisters!" Mino emphasized again.

Lisa didn't know where the bitterness came from from in Mino's mouth.

However, she felt that Mino seemed to be suppressing something.

"Since all of us are your sisters, then please treat all of us equally." Lisa's tone contained some desire.

Mino looked at Lisa's pitiful look and sighed. "I have always treated all of you equally."

"Alright, I came here to tell you to prepare for the competition and not to embarrass the kim family!" Mino's words carried a bit of authority.

Lisa gradually smiled. "Alright!"

"Alright! Go back early!" Mino said and let the driver to open the door for Lisa.

Lisa obediently got out of the car.

The moment she closed the car door, Mino's voice sounded again. "Take good care of yourself!"

Lisa stood where she was and watched Mino's car leave.

Perhaps... the kim family was not all as she had thought...

When she returned to the coffee shop, Lisa hurriedly ran to the kitchen.

She had promised to make limited edition cakes for the coffee shop every morning and evening.

She had already wasted a lot of time today because of Mino's matter.

Although when she asked Dara for time off, Dara had told her not to rush...

However, she still felt that a part-time worker should behave like a part-time worker and be worthy of her salary!

Lisa rushed into the kitchen from the front door and did not notice the customers in the coffee shop at all.

The two people sitting by the window noticed Lisa the moment she appeared at the corner of the street.

"She really works here!" Taehyung looked at Lisa's disappearing figure and said lightly.

"Okay." Minyhuk slowly withdrew his gaze which once again fell on the book in his hand.

Taehyung really didn't like Minyhuk's calm appearance in everything. Was it really that nothing could disturb his mind?

Taehyung slowly raised the coffee cup in front of him and took a sip. "Yes! Delicious!"

The waiter of the coffee shop, a chubby girl, was called over. "Hello! How can I help you?"

The girl's face was red. Her gaze swept past Taehyung and Minyhuk, and her smile became even sweeter.

"We also want two limited edition cakes!" Taehyung looked at the girl with a smile. His voice sounded very gentle.

The girl blushed even more. She nodded, "Okay! Please wait a moment!"

The girl ran away again, leaving Taehyung to raise his eyebrows at Minyhuk.

"See, this is my charm!" Taehyung said and patted his chest.

Minyhuk was obviously not interested in Taehyung's "charm". He glanced at Taeyhung, and his gaze returned to the book. Suddenly, he seemed to have noticed something from the corner of his eyes. He raised his head again to confirm, and then lowered his head again.

Taehyung looked at Minyhuk's strange behavior. With their years of experience together...

Taehyung turned his head to look behind him.

Sure enough, Jisoo came over with their cakes.

She placed the cakes on the table and said, "Please enjoy". She then turned to leave.

"Hey! Where's the young girl just now?" Taehyung shouted with some dissatisfaction.

"No young girl here!" Jisoo looked at Taehyung with some disgust.

"Don't come to our shop to flirt with girls!" Jisoo said and left quickly.

Taehyung was dissatisfied with Jisoo's questioning of his personality.

He took a few steps forward and blocked Jisoo's way. "Hey! I didn't provoke you right, did I?"

Jisoo looked up at Taehyung. This guy was really extraordinarily tall!

"No! Can you please move aside?" Jisoo said and reached out to pull Taehyung away.

Taehyung was nearly 190 cm tall, which Jisoo, who was just over 160 cm tall, could move him.

Seeing that she had used a lot of strength and Taehyung still did not move at all...

Jisoo glared at him, turned around, and walked away.

Taehyung took a strange look and walked back to his seat resentfully.

He then asked Minyhuk in puzzlement, "Did I provoke her?"

Minyhuk did not even glance at Taehyung. "It's probably because you look disgusting to her...."